So sad...

simpman

game artist
Established Member
Originally posted by mx_9
This is horrible. When I heard it this morning it actually made my stomach turn.

Ya, me too. my wife started crying and of course that made me get teary eyed but then I got so angry!!!!

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
They filed charges against John Smith, the kidnapper. Also they found the poor girls body behind a church, and one of the authorities said the killer is paying the "Ultimate Price".

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
They filed charges against John Smith, the kidnapper. Also they found the poor girls body behind a church, and one of the authorities said the killer is paying the "Ultimate Price".

mx_9

Established Member
Whenever I see stuff like this I remind my wife that you should always put up a fight. If they get you to go with them you end up dead. I believe that an earlier victim got away from the suspect when she created a scene and someone intervened to help.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I think the jurors that let him go free from the previous kidnapping charge should be made to look at this girl's body.

I can't believe they'd believe such a lame story "I was trying to keep her from the street, but she misunderstood". :bash:

Tin Knocker

Established Member
You hear about children bring kidnapped all the time and you feel bad. But to actually see it happen on tape and to find out she was murdered really hit home for me. I think killing the bastard who did it would be too kind. Torture and then kill him would be better.

StangsN4x4S

USMC
Established Member
i just read the article when i got up.....i hope they kill him in prison....shit like that isnt right your a sick son of a bitch to even think of it....rip carlie

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
The f,n prik was arrested 13 times in florida already. What were they waiting on ?,for him to kill someone. Well i guess they got their wish.....a@@HOLES..........hang em, hang em high.

jleews6

Established Member
I almost lost my son (12) to Leukemia two years ago and I could not imagine how they must feel.I watched it on the tv this morning and it just breaks my heart.:cryying:

He needs to hang on live TV and the mother and farther should get to be the ones that do it.

Users who are viewing this thread