So the 600hp+ evo came to orlando and raced a black viper...

bd2bonez06

Established Member
Man I personally think that is bs, you were at least a car ahead and you hit it first, he started pulling back and you changed the camera view and let off :bs:

That Viper raced with the top down...he has balls. Also, why was the EVO like a car behind the Viper when they went? It seemed like the EVO was catching up but then they stopped.

50_Dave

Established Member
bd2bonez06 said:
Man I personally think that is bs, you were at least a car ahead and you hit it first, he started pulling back and you changed the camera view and let off :bs:

who's we? I didnt take the video or anything.

I think the evo was inching past him, personally, when the guy let off.

However, the viper had his top down. Whatevers clever, i just showed the video from another linked site.

Last edited:

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
The evo would have had him if they started even. It was pulling hard when the viper let off.

bd2bonez06

Established Member
50_Dave said:
who's we? I didnt take the video or anything.

I think the evo was inching past him, personally, when the guy let off.

However, the viper had his top down. Whatevers clever, i just showed the video from another linked site.

Hey man, my bad i thought you were the camera man :-D It is still two bad ass cars, and the outcome may very well be the same I just think that that wasnt a good race. just my .02 :beer:

50_Dave

Established Member
From what i am told, the Evo is the one that did the honking, so he chose the spots from which they started.

Top down, and 1 car lead or even and no lead. Dunno, seems like the cars were just about even.

killrSVT

Established Member
can't recognize start points, or when they let off.. 2 very fast cars, wouldn't surprise me if the EVO took the Viper.. especially with that idiot driving the Viper.. :shrug:

darksrt

Established Member
pfft, ****y little pricks. yeah, they deffinately shut it down while the evo was about to pass them. i would say do it again side by side and stay on it still its obvious who to winner is. the evo would have deffinately with out a doubt beaten the viper.

50_Dave

Established Member
LIQUID said:
pfft, ****y little pricks. yeah, they deffinately shut it down while the evo was about to pass them. i would say do it again side by side and stay on it still its obvious who to winner is. the evo would have deffinately with out a doubt beaten the viper.

I totally agree. However, racing with the top down in high speed races makes a big difference.

I know this first hand having seen 2 cars race each other several times with the same results with the top up and top down.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
That was stupid....the guy sreaming like a girl in the Viper was ignorant. "We KILLED the EVO!!" uh huh :rolleyes:

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
What kill??? Viper took off first, then the EVO starts pulling him, Viper lets off early, Viper calls it a kill, then they scream like they won the lotto. :shrug:

Nice cars though.

Last edited:

Tim Lester

Established Member
the guys in viper need to get real evo was like a car behind at start and was pulling on the viper when viper slowed down my take on it evo 1 viper 0 that evo rockes. tim

Users who are viewing this thread