10005725da.jpg

Last edited:

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
ven2om said:
snow in may? whoa.

here in AZ... snow N E V E R!
Well, April for 6 more days anyway. It hasn't snowed this late in the year in Dayton for 39 years though. It's getting to be ridiculous.

Yellow4.6

Established Member
We had alittle over an inch here in Columbus this morning, but it's mostly melted....ground is too warm. Oh well......I still like it here.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Yeah that's gotta suck!!!! Look on the bright side you could be have been out on the jet ski all weekend and be all burnt to a crisp like I am....:lol:

turbocake

Established Member
why do people live in the snow? everytime i visit some cold place i am in awe that people just stay there. is living with cold winters pleasant for some people?

95riosnake

Established Member
Eminency said:
Damn dude! I'm glad it doesn't snow down in VA in late April.

I'm a student at Virginia Tech right now, in Blacksburg, VA, and last night we had snow flurries and some more this morning, it's 1pm right now and it's 37 degrees..... W T F

We were supposed to have a spring car show here for the VT car club....but yea...it's in the 30s....

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
turbocake said:
why do people live in the snow? everytime i visit some cold place i am in awe that people just stay there. is living with cold winters pleasant for some people?
:shrug: Then again why would someone wanna live where the seasons never change. There is nothing like an Ohio fall with the different colored leaves and just the smell of fall in the air is intoxicating to me. If you live in the midwest you know what I'm talkin about.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
LOL, never know what you're gonna get in the Spring. 2 seeks ago we got over 2 feet of snow, it's been completely melted for several days now...

dtd01svt

Established Member
Ya, well in here in Cleveland we have 6 inches if that $hit. I guess Im happy that my car isnt done yet.

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
dtd01svt said:
Ya, well in here in Cleveland we have 6 inches if that $hit. I guess Im happy that my car isnt done yet.
Holy cow! you guys have been getting hammered this spring. Didn't you get like 16 inches the first week of April?

svtred

lambo doors on the S-V-T
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
it snowed in December here...more like a blizzard, 5 inches.

lol blizzard? 5 inches? try 2-3 inches per hour and then waking up with 27 inches of snow to shovel and where the wind blew theres snow literally up to your neck. it took me 4 hours to clear my driveway and that was WITH a snow blower. that did it for me im movin to florida.

i hate the cold!

svtred

lambo doors on the S-V-T
Established Member
oh yea and about 2 weeks ago it was 30 degrees and snowing here in mass. then 5 days ago it was sunny and 87 degrees. now its 50 and rainy? W T F

Users who are viewing this thread