So what's the deal with AFS Wheels?

jeffsavage

Established Member

MightyMo

Established Member
I have the 03 Cobra 18" rims and have had them on for two months now, and they are everything I expect in a good quality rim.
I have no complaints about AFS rims, they are excellent overall.
I suggest ordering them with tires installed and balanced. AFS is a class act.. Customer service is excellent too.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
I dont have mine YET but everyone Ive talked to that has them has nothing but good things to say. Ive also seen a few in person and they match the factory rims very well.

Brad

Banned
Amazing company, I bought some of their stuff off ebay and I was nothing but smiles with their customer serivce, product quality, and delivery. I bought their chrome 18x9's and 18x10.5's on ebay for half price and they still treated me like I was paying full price, now thats a good company.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
lol

Originally posted by Black2003Cobra
AFS makes quality wheels. I'm quite happy with mine.

That's what I hear. Even though i'm still trying to buy them off e-bay. Keep getting out bid at the last sec. Maybe i'll get lucky.

shetheri

Established Member
I will agree that AFS makes some high quality wheels, even if they are made in China. I bought a set of 18X9 and 18X10.5 chromes off of ebay for $700. The chrome is very high quality and there have been no issues, so far (3 weeks). They fit perfectly with the correct offsets and backspacing. Very nice for the money.

Scott

slow lane

proud daddy
Established Member
My entire experience with AFS was extremely satisfying.

I ordered the 17 x 10.5" rims when they first became available, as issues cropped up with using these rims for 315 tires from some manufacturers, AFS bent over backwards to make sure I was happy and they could find a way for me to use their wheels with the tires I wanted.

Great product.
Reasonable prices.
Amazing service.

Users who are viewing this thread