So what's up guys?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
whats goin on? not too much action on this forum. i know its winter and all but cmon!

anyone know a fellow 99+stang owner that will give up their solid axle??

who's got winter projects goin? i have a Hurst Roll Control waiting to go in, UPR triple quad and adjuster, and lookin to order a rear seat delete or shifter next...or both!!

april 2nd is opening day @ NED! i plan on hanging some wheelies up there very soon! :rockon:

ok..well talk to you all later! have fun on the winter projects!:beer:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I've been real sick the last 8 days and school just restarted so I'm going to been pretty inactive for a little while.

I'm planning on installing a hurst line loc, 31 spline axles, eaton posi, FMS 3.55 or 3.73s, new shocks, struts, springs, 17'' ET Streets on my 2 spare chrome rims, MM sub frame connectors, MM cast and camber plates, 26 spline input shaft, and a new clutch. I also want to yank my KB and drop it off to be repolished and clean up my vac lines.

As soon as NED opens I'm there.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
WHO NEEDS A BACK SEAT???? lol not THIS GUY!!!

by the way...goin to pick my solid axle up saturday in philly.

totally stock 03 +solid axle..haha

juicedgt02

Established Member
how much longer is your car going to stay stock Jake? My boy just picked up an 03 2 days ago and cant get enough of it.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
prolly all this season (if i can handle it..place your bets now!:lol: )
i wanna see how fast i can go with a stock motor but doin the suspension up and weight reduc. im lookin at a good drag/street setup and shotting for around 3300#s without me in it. should be good for a LOW 12, better guess would be a high 11.

think a stock 03 can pull its wheels??? hehehe

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
should be staying stock all this season (place your bets now..:lol: ) im lookin to go as fast as i can with no motor work. exhaust MIGHT have to go on but thats all. only suspension stuff and weight reduc. shotting for 3300#s without driver

think a stock power 03 can lift ist wheels??:rockon:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
should be staying stock all this season (place your bets now..:lol: ) im lookin to go as fast as i can with no motor work. exhaust MIGHT have to go on but thats all. only suspension stuff and weight reduc. shotting for 3300#s without driver

think a stock power 03 can lift ist wheels??:rockon:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
My 03 Cobra is getting its winter beauty sleep.
It's got 5,500 miles on it and only a K&N stock
replacement filter with no silencer.
It made a big difference in low end power.
Last years track et was a best of 13.44 ,
dynoed at a high of 382 RWHP.
Hoping to get a much lower et, at NED in '04. Ken

Pale Snake

Established Member
Chomping at the bit for spring, 95mm C&L with 9" powerstack, Pro-5.0, A/R 3.1,Apten cooling mod, FMS SUBS all waiting for install. Need to get to the dyno first thing, then get some track time in!!:burnout:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
cool guys!! check out my new mod i got today! still have decisions to make before it goes in though..brakes, gears, stock stuff or not ect...

:rockon: :bowdown:
59837DSC00214-med.JPG

:burnout:

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Car is asleep in a nice warm garage. Once she comes out she'll be getting a 2.8" pulley, predator, and MT E/T streets. After that ill take her to the track and see if i can dip low into the 12's. :)

Pale Snake

Established Member
Notdisturbed,

How do you like the MRT hpipe? Is it the catted version? Did you have any fitting problems. I was thinking on picking up one myself but wasnt sure what to expect for hp/tq gains.:shrug:

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Originally posted by Pale Snake
Notdisturbed,

How do you like the MRT hpipe? Is it the catted version? Did you have any fitting problems. I was thinking on picking up one myself but wasnt sure what to expect for hp/tq gains.:shrug:

If i had a dime for every time ive been asked this question.......LOL! Just kiddin.
I really do like my MRT h-pipe. It is the catted version. To me, it sounds 100X better than an x-pipe. It really gives the car an old muscle car sound. I did have fittament problems however. I had problems on the first edition of the pipe though, which is basically a prototype job. They have since sent me the new version which is made by JBH, and thatll be going on this spring. From what ive heard, to make it not leak is just a matter of getting it lined up right and really torquing the hell out of the collecter bolts. I have no idea what the HP gain would be, as i replaced my stock H simply because the cats were clogged, so i had a massive SOTP HP gain.

Users who are viewing this thread