So when someone asks what kind of car you drive - You say........

Y2K AG GT

Established Member
1) "A Mustang"
2) "A Cobra"
3) "A Mustang Cobra"

Lately, I have found myself saying "Cobra" to which many people who are not auto-knowledgeable reply "Who makes that?", "A What?", Etc. And those who are not Ford Fans reply "Oh, you mean a Mustang"

Just wondering what everyone else says......

adam

Established Member
Cobra,

If they don't know what it means.........no need to explain it to them

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I say "An 03 Cobra" If they dont know what an 03 Cobra is they are probably wasting my time !!!!:bash: :whine:

Brad

Banned
I tell them a mustang, because for 99.9% of the population thats all it is.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
I say I drive a Cobra. So far every single person who hears that answer has guessed incorrectly about what kind of car that is. I'm considering changing my answer to "mustang cobra". I think it would save a lot of annoyance for myself.

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
I say "Mustang" and wait to see if the other person is interested then will go on to explain it is a 2003 Cobra. I have a hard time saying oh 3 Cobra because to be grammatically correct one should say zero 3 Cobra. (Which sounds retarded)...

vipergts281

Established Member
It's funny how so may people are shocked when I tell them it has a S/C on it. Then I explain to them that it came that way.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by Snake-Shadow
I say "Mustang" and wait to see if the other person is interested then will go on to explain it is a 2003 Cobra.

I am the exact same way! I always tell people I drive a mustang because most people have no idea what they are talking about. Sometimes I get the guy who knows his shit and says

"have you seen those 03 Cobras? they are amazing! my buddy has one and that thing just screams."

Then I get to reply, "ya I've seen them, in fact, I own one :rockon: :D"

Then the guy gets that drop jaw look :lol:

Last edited:

ralphy1798

Established Member
Mustang Cobra, saves a lot of headache...

Still people dont understand how nice it is inside until they ride in it. I have had SO many people say, wow, it has leather and suede?

After the see the engine, interior and exterior they KNOW its not a normal "mustang."

We know what we got is nice and thats all there is to it!

Users who are viewing this thread