So who carries a selection of blower belts?

Tygr1

Established Member
I'm not sure if I have a 2.9, 2.93 or 3.0 upper pulley right now but I've just purchased a 2.80 ring from Metco. I also am not sure what size my Billetflow idler pulley is. So I'm going to be looking for a belt to fit.

Which belt should I go with and who carries a selection of them? Thanks.

Last edited:

funmoneypit

Established Member
Just measure your idler. I also used CobraBob's calculator. I bought my belt through Autoplicity as they are a vendor on my truck forum (maybe here too, never checked) and give a nice discount to us. Once you find the length, look up which belt you need and then just google that belt number. Should give you lots of options. Are your other idlers stock or aftermarket? That could make a difference too.

Tygr1

Established Member
I'll just have to take the old belt off and measure it, then use Bob's chart to size the new one. Jeg's should have what I'm looking for.

Thanks kids, for all the help!

R3dfireCobra

Established Member
Autozone, discount... I run the gates with zero problems. A lot of guys also run the greenbacks but im pretty sure youll have to order one of those.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Good luck I used Cobra Bob's site for mine and got it from O'reily's. If it was a 2.93 you put on with Billetflow idlers, and a snub idler. I still have my belt from that set up I'd let you have for free as long as you covered shipping good luck.

cj428mach

Established Member
Rockauto is the way to go. i've gotten some belts for as little as $2.15. I have every belt from 73" to 78" with even some duplicates as they're so cheap its worth having a few extras.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Rockauto is the way to go. i've gotten some belts for as little as $2.15. I have every belt from 73" to 78" with even some duplicates as they're so cheap its worth having a few extras.

Yup. I always have a spare with me. Can't beat RA prices on belts.

MG0h3

Established Member
Op you can google the part number to get the length. When i swtched from a 3.75 to 3.5 I used the same belt. If youre only dropping .4" in pulley size, you could try maybe a .2" shorter belt if they make that size.

Tygr1

Established Member
I ended up using the same belt. It worked out perfectly. Thanks for all the help guys!

Users who are viewing this thread