So...Who Would Win?

Jerky

Sum Sum Bling Bling
Established Member
I'm sorry Scoriox, but your "SE model; it has antigay countermeasures built in" has completely failed. Yes . . . time to surrender, you have now become more gay than ever before. Truely gone where no man has gone before.

I'm sorry to post this, but it's time for the truth.

Jerky

Sum Sum Bling Bling
Established Member
<----- all about toughness, fortitude, backbone, bravery, composure, courage, determination, endurance, forbearance, grit, guts, heart, heroism, mettle, resolution, tenacity, and VALOR!

*thank you www.dictionary.com

Scoriox has none of the above.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
:lol: lol..."victory dance"...that vid still cracks me up and the avatar makes it even funnier. Of course, maybe I just have psychological issues. :-D

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Jerky
It was posted on a different thread, but NOW WE HAVE IT AGAIN!

Everytime someone plays that video, somewhere in the universe, a stormtrooper pee pees in his pants. Very similar fact to the "every time a bell rings . . . bla bla bla"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
HAHA! FOOL! VIDEO EVIDENCE OF YOU FALLING FOR MY YELLOW SHIRT INHIBITOR CANNON!!!!!

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: This whole thing could be the basis for "Space Balls Part 2". :lol:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Hey guys,I thought I had seen an edited version of that video(the Chubby Jedi) with sound effects and everything...Where was it?:shrug: That was hella funny..:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread