So who's going to PR this Friday?

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
saturday? is this a good mustang svt west day? i was planning on friday but i could do a saturday this month! ccc is fun lets get a fun play day going! ice is easy pickings lets get a few cobras to play with him! LOL

I should just throw a 100 shot in and call it a day, but i'm too much of a pussy to actually do it. So I just stay w/ what I got and see what happens. Next racing season will be a different story.

whippleblown03

Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
I should just throw a 100 shot in and call it a day, but i'm too much of a pussy to actually do it. So I just stay w/ what I got and see what happens. Next racing season will be a different story.

now ice i was just playing. dont go spend money on NOS. run the crap out of that vette and then buy the new one ! but if you want to go fast you need to buy a FORD! LOL :poke:

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
now ice i was just playing. dont go spend money on NOS. run the crap out of that vette and then buy the new one ! but if you want to go fast you need to buy a FORD! LOL :poke:

Nah I'll probably put another 4gs w/ in the next to months for the tranny and other bolt ons. I.E. intake, TB, and maf. Plus a better tune. I'm leaning out up top. Don't worry I think I should be fine saturday. I'm gonna try to get something bugs worked out of my tune, before Saturday.

whippleblown03

Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
So does the rest of team NW F-Body. We'll put your Rick against our Ryan. lol

is ryan the guy with the silver firebird? if it is its fast and has a turbo! runs 11.40's has a cage and some real drag DOT radials on 15's. trailers it to the strip! if so i bet rick will give him hell and you wont see his car on a trailer and it wont smoke like that pontiac. the faster the better ! i am on vacation this week and hope to spend some time and money on my cobra! i need 11.50's in the heat! my nittos seem to work real well on the street hope they hook at the drags!

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
is ryan the guy with the silver firebird? if it is its fast and has a turbo! runs 11.40's has a cage and some real drag DOT radials on 15's. trailers it to the strip! if so i bet rick will give him hell and you wont see his car on a trailer and it wont smoke like that pontiac. the faster the better ! i am on vacation this week and hope to spend some time and money on my cobra! i need 11.50's in the heat! my nittos seem to work real well on the street hope they hook at the drags!

Yeah Ryan's the one w/ the turbo. His best right now is an 11.22 @ 127 mph, w/ a 1.93 60'. Naw I think he drives it down there. If he does trailer it, it's only so he doesn't want to bother w/ swapping tires. Yeah I like my nittos, but they won't stick as much as those bfg's you've got. As for the 11.50s in heat your gonna need about 30 more rwhp. Change out those gears, clutch and get some headers and you should be there.

whippleblown03

Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
Yeah Ryan's the one w/ the turbo. His best right now is an 11.22 @ 127 mph, w/ a 1.93 60'. Naw I think he drives it down there. If he does trailer it, it's only so he doesn't want to bother w/ swapping tires. Yeah I like my nittos, but they won't stick as much as those bfg's you've got. As for the 11.50s in heat your gonna need about 30 more rwhp. Change out those gears, clutch and get some headers and you should be there.

ice, thats kind of the plan for my car. wont happen this week but soon. ryan's car is fast and he seems like a real good guy! i bet if rick shows up he will only get 2 runs in! then the boot! might be a group purchase on roll cages soon!

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea that car is fast. 11.2 is quick. I remember seeing it at Quiznos awhile ago. Rick is trapping about 127 as well with a Shitty tune.....

I hope my car is running bye saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread