So Who's Gonna Have Theirs First

bluestreak89

Established Member
Who's gonna be the first to post owner driveway pics. Delivery dates and pics welcome. They should be showing up any day now right?

Ill buy some gas for somone in the Atlanta area for a ride in one.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I know I wont. I hope to have it by August 1st now. It seems like there were delays across the board. If people are really going to be getting cars on the 25th/26th then they should already be on trucks from Michigan.

TR MACH

Established Member
My dad's car is ready and sitting somewhere in Michigan, but the Utah dealer that my dad bought it from (he is getting the first one out of Utah and for MSRP might i add) said that it prolly wont be ready for pick up form Utah til about July 15th. Will have tons of pics then!! WE can't wait!!!

Last edited:

G. El Dorado

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
I know I wont. I hope to have it by August 1st now. It seems like there were delays across the board. If people are really going to be getting cars on the 25th/26th then they should already be on trucks from Michigan.

The 26th is the day Ford is shipping them out.

gonein60

Banned
bluestreak89 said:
Who's gonna be the first to post owner driveway pics. Delivery dates and pics welcome. They should be showing up any day now right?

Ill buy some gas for somone in the Atlanta area for a ride in one.
You mean, who's gonna be a dumba#s and get ripped off first :bash:

bluestreak89

Established Member
gonein60 said:

Im starting to see why these guys are so sick of you and the other inboard trolls. Cant you let one thread pass without harrassing people. :poke: Get over it! If they want to spend 50-60-70k on a Mustang let em do it. There are plenty who have bent over for Ford GT's and Z06's so let the mustnag guys bend over too if they wanna. I just want the bench racing to stop and to see some of them in action.

Last edited:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
gonein60 said:

If you can afford to play, I say go for it. You could die in 5 minutes.

Can't wait for the mods to begin. :rockon:

bunk22

Established Member
gonein60 said:

What he means is he can afford it and is willing to pay for it. What you mean is I'm pissed that I can't afford anything over $35K so I'll take it out on those who can :loser:

gonein60

Banned
bunk22 said:
What he means is he can afford it and is willing to pay for it. What you mean is I'm pissed that I can't afford anything over $35K so I'll take it out on those who can :loser:
What he means is I'm one who throws money away on a 40k car. What you mean is I'm one too and I like to throw my money away on 40k mustangs :loser:

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
gonein60 said:
What he means is I'm one who throws money away on a 40k car. What you mean is I'm one too and I like to throw my money away on 40k mustangs :loser:

down kid, dont you ever stop talking? yea they must be dummies if they are the ones that have extra mill in the bank and can buy what they want. yea your the smart one, right i forgot. :burn:

bunk22

Established Member
gonein60 said:

No, he meant he can afford it and we all know you can't. That's why you were so gung ho about the car months ago and when the price came out, you turned against it. Remember all your posts concerning who could afford what? I can cut and paste for you, I have time. It's not that it's a mustang for $40K plus, it's that you can't afford the $40K plus mustang. Sucks to be you I guess :poke:

gonein60

Banned
bunk22 said:
No, he meant he can afford it and we all know you can't. That's why you were so gung ho about the car months ago and when the price came out, you turned against it. Remember all your posts concerning who could afford what? I can cut and paste for you, I have time. It's not that it's a mustang for $40K plus, it's that you can't afford the $40K plus mustang. Sucks to be you I guess :poke:
You must have one boring life to be reading all my posts, get a life. :loser:

bunk22

Established Member
gonein60 said:
You must have one boring life to be reading all my posts, get a life. :loser:

At least you don't deny it. Honesty, especially to yourself, is good. With your posts, it's kind of like watching a bad commercial. You don't want to watch it, there's nothing to gain from it, but you watch it. In addition, reading your posts is like reading the comics, great entertainment. I thank you :lol:

Yes delevery is about to begin,from what matt,told me from Ford/Perfoemance/was SVT. Ford is arranging as we speak to release them very soon. My dealer is getting there first one the second week in July,Red/white/coupe. The owner is from Oakholma,and bought it here in Baton-Rouge,Louisiana,at MSRP,and there getting 3 in and will sell them at MSRP,and mind was ordered on 4/6/06-White/blue/stripes all options and MSRP is $45,060.00--Coupe of course. So now I'm waiting by the phone too ring to say its in. I'm thinking delevery will be around September/October/November,I'm #3,on the order bank for the 2007-Shelby GT500.

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I just spoke with Andrew from SVT earlier today and he mentioned that the guys building the car are taking the first 2-3 weeks off in July, so if your car isn't being built in June, expect a build date of the week of July 17th or the 24th. He couldn't tell me if mine was going to be built in June or or the week of the 17th.

Yes thats correct Ford will shut down production for 2 weeks in July,then start up again. So we'll be in a waiting period for sure two weeks,and then will wait some-more until our #s called up/but I'm waiting patiently for my #s turn for production,guessing around September/October/November.

bluestreak89

Established Member
gonein60 said:

What I meant was that if your buying anything more than a civic or corolla your throwing money away anyways so you might as well enjoy it. Dont you have anything better to do than troll over here because you cant afford the car. Go Away.!!!! No one cares what you think about the price.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
What I meant was that if your buying anything more than a civic or corolla your throwing money away anyways so you might as well enjoy it. Dont you have anything better to do than troll over here because you cant afford the car. Go Away.!!!! No one cares what you think about the price.

it is true that you will be throwing your money away on any "new" car or truck purchased. the true uneducated people our the ones that will purchase the 40k auto before they buy a home. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread