Socal dyno day

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Dude I ain't getting into nothing. You think by having in control means it's okay? Your coo and all but make smarter decisions. Anything can happen in a heart beat.

None of my business but this guy ^^^ speaks the truth

Yea, nutswinging usually generates allot of heat LOL

Yup, you guys are pretty good at it hahahahha

Carbon Driven

Established Member
LOL you'd be the one to talk you've nut swinged off of every shop you've been too, and still counting. But yes like you said it's all good.

Only at my second shop as I would still be at 1 but RET busted my new engine they built and installed so I was forced to go to another shop to have it completely re-rebuilt. The inbetween shop was just to do the cam bolt removal fgrom the cam which doesnt count. When you get your car smogged I guess according to your logic that would count as another shop lol

attachment.php

Oh and nice to see your one of my fans! :thumbsup:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
I dont make threats, I make promises. So if I wanted to throw them hands I would've been at your doorstep already. Also learn to read because I said "why start shit when I know where you live at?" Never said I was coming by to murder yo keyboard warrior ass.

Talkin' shit over the interwebz but quiet as a mouse in person.

Blah blah blah

There's no words to read tho...

And btw your rear diff bolt didn't break.. It was the whole damn mount.

And don't see how it was a bad thing your doing pulls when it broke. It's not like you knew that shit was going to break.

If the prev owner fixed it the right way the first time then you wouldn't have had an issue in the first place.... Which seems to be a common thing now-a-days

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Blah blah blah

There's no words to read tho...

And btw your rear diff bolt didn't break.. It was the whole damn mount.

And don't see how it was a bad thing your doing pulls when it broke. It's not like you knew that shit was going to break.

If the prev owner fixed it the right way the first time then you wouldn't have had an issue in the first place.... Which seems to be a common thing now-a-days

Please don't......in all seriousness you coo people so if you have anything to say involving this incident, text or pm me dude. I'm still pissed at that dude and somebody else for mouthing off, so if you have something to say please say it to me in private my man.

Users who are viewing this thread