Socal GT500s

20psirabbit

Established Member
i haven't had a chance to talk to him, but there's a guy i've seen 3 or 4 times up here by me. he's got a black gt500 w/ alloy stripes and the shelby 5 spoke wheels. we throw up the peace, but we're always driving the opposite way when we see eachother LOL

Last edited:

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Ive only seen one in my area Redondo Beach/Torrance maybe we can get a little roll call ??

You should go to the Chicane show in Torrance this Sunday. I'm pretty sure there will be a few GT500's there.
[ame=http://www.socalterminators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15993]Chicane sport tuning presents - SoCalTerminators.com Forums[/ame]

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
damn, I have a family thing tomorrow!!! how late? maybe I can go after....

6:00 to 8:00pm. Fatchile was there last week... his shelby puts 820 to the wheels off the juice. Fatchile is a member here... I think his real name is J.D. His car puts down 350 more hp to the wheels than mine. His car kinda makes mine look like a Focus.:shrug::burnout:

Last edited:

Zeke0123

Established Member
Dang missed it I was working well hopefully I can make one of these Socal ford events soon and get aqainted with a few other Cobra/GT500 owners.

Users who are viewing this thread