Socal meet up for fabulous fords

RedSnake_99

Established Member
Socal (san deigo area) meet up for fabulous fords

Hey guys, Fablous Fords is soon approcahing and a couple of others and myself are trying to get as many people from SOCAL to roll up there together. so far we have 4 going together and were trying to get a whole lot more.

if you want to meet up and roll together post on this thread and i will put you on the list of people we have meeting up so far. the place and time arent set yet, it depends on how many people we have and what works best for everyone, but i do know that the general concensus so far is to get up to FFF for about 7-730am.

i will take responsibility of keeping track of this list. once i have people confirm that they want to meet, i will add them to the list below. about a week before the show, i will PM everyone on the list with details on where the meet spot is and what time we plan on meeting there and what time we plan on leaving from that spot. also i think it would be a good idea to make a contact list for everyone to have in case we get seperated along the way. i will try to get everyones names, phone numbers, and rides on a list, and make enough copies to hand out along with directions from where the meet up spot is up to fff and back down to socal.

again just post on this thread if you want to meet up with myself and three other cobras and roll up to knots together and enjoy a kick@$$ day!!!

p.s. if you have any suggestions comments or complaints please let me know what they are, all feedback welcome

meet up list for FFF
RedSnake_99
619cobra04
rcn4god
CobraCleric possibly
BLACKSN8KE1988 (and his buddies gt)
mynamesariva
whitedevil95

Last edited:

applecarguy

Established Member
I have already noticed about 3+ different threads about a pre meet for FFF. Might want to check around and the people who started the threads should work together to somehow combine them into one thread. Just my 2 cents.

RedSnake_99

Established Member
I have already noticed about 3+ different threads about a pre meet for FFF. Might want to check around and the people who started the threads should work together to somehow combine them into one thread. Just my 2 cents.

i have seen one for guys from NORCAL not SOCAL, and the thread with the title SVTP SNAKE PIT was originally started by TRMI8TR and was about local meets around the chula vista area and then the discussion of cruising to FFF came up. it wasnt soley intended for FFF like this thread is. plus this makes it easier to keep track. ive already added two people to the list since this morning

01yellercobra

Established Member
Might want to add what part of socal you're talking about. I doubt the guys in Temecula are going to come down to San Diego.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

BLACKSN8KE1988

Established Member
There is one for so cal towards anehiem. but just to specify Redsnake is over in the sd area. Put me on the list me and my friends gt are down.

RedSnake_99

Established Member
Might want to add what part of socal you're talking about. I doubt the guys in Temecula are going to come down to San Diego.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

your right, i apologize for the mistake. i will change the description up top and maybe us and the temecula guys can meet on a spot towards knotss and cruise in together!

There is one for so cal towards anehiem. but just to specify Redsnake is over in the sd area. Put me on the list me and my friends gt are down.

do you want us to just pick you up on the way somewhere or do you have intentions of driving down and back up?

RedSnake_99

Established Member
I'm down! I'm showing the car, just need to get the time off now. Hopefully things workout :))

Awsome hopefully you can get the time off. Let me know for sure so i can keep an accurate headcount

i made a thread but this one is better lol...

Thanks! I was just sick of the indecisiveness and lack of clarity on meeting. And btw i had no idea you did a swap! I NEED to check it out i want to do one to mine

TRMI8TR

TRMIN8TR
Established Member
Redsnake_99 I will meet u guys up there, I get off from work at 4:30 that morning, enjoy the ride.

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
Someone map it out where we live. I'm off aero drive in Mission Valley. Then we can decide a meet up place. Or somewhere like la jolla area since we are all headed towards there to begin with.

RedSnake_99

Established Member
Someone map it out where we live. I'm off aero drive in Mission Valley. Then we can decide a meet up place. Or somewhere like la jolla area since we are all headed towards there to begin with.

ya i was just seein if anyone had any thoughts, my two cents is somewhere like la jolla and a place thats close to right off the highway, what ill do later on is send every a pm thats on the list to find out where there coming from and then ill find a central location

Users who are viewing this thread