SoCal Road Cruise - Aug. 9th, 2008 - TSP - Official Thread

mytjojo

Established Member
1)

I hate to be off topic but is there any video yet from the last Santa Barbara cruise? :shrug:

Sorry fellas, I'm the guy that does most of the editing and it takes weeks of time to put together a quality video. For a 5 min vid we post, it takes about 5 weeks to cut. I recently got married and just before that I started a new job that has been very demanding. So my priorities, as you can imagine, have changed a bit. I love editing vids for you guys and getting the positive responses that you all give us for the hard work. It's very inspiring and has always been humbling. you guys have always been the reason I do it. Who knows I might have some time in the future to do another one. in no way am I saying It's over. Glad to have you all sign up again for this one. looking forward to seeing all of you

Joe:beer:

Last edited:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Sorry fellas, I'm the guy that does most of the editing and it takes weeks of time to put together a quality video. For a 5 min vid we post, it takes about 5 weeks to cut. I recently got married and just before that I started a new job that has been very demanding. So my priorities, as you can imagine, have changed a bit. I love editing vids for you guys and getting the positive responses that you all give us for the hard work. It's very inspiring and has always been humbling. you guys have always been the reason I do it. Who knows I might have some time in the future to do another one. in no way am I saying It's over. Glad to have you all sign up again for this one. looking forward to seeing all of you

Joe:beer:

Good stuff, bro! We all appreciate what you do. Have an e-beer on me! :beer:

mytjojo

Established Member
Ok here's the scoop. we haven't put out a video in while due to the fact that we have been really busy with life and work. This posted video is a vid that we shot produced and edited about 2 and half years ago. we did it as an SVTOA track promo. It got so much good press that the DVD went all the way to Ford corporate. We were trying to get them to use this video in there svt welcome packet, but we were a day late and a dollar short because SVT just lost funding from Ford. We tried multiple avenues to get it out there and didn't post it due to, at the time, it was very sensitive material that we did not want anyone to have with out proper consent from TSP. We all worked Extremely hard on this project and were very disheartened when it failed after many attempts to go somewhere. So this post is a "Closure post" for this vid, and for the The Stable Productions who poured there hearts into this video and got nothing for it. we are putting it to rest and behind us if you will. The one good thing that came out of it is that the video did win 2 what is called "TELLY AWARDS" for best editing and content for the web. All 3 of us have what looks like Oscars on our desk
I want to thank my very best friends who helped out in this, edgars23 and wallie40. We went through hell trying to get this to go somewhere. Anyway
enjoy

right click save target as
www.thestableproductions.com/vids/SVTOAPromo.mov

Last edited:

02saleen

Established Member
would love to make both cruises but can't.....maybe next time since i already singed up for the other one.....

Mach1man!

New York State of Mind
Established Member
1)edgars23 (‘01 Mustang GT Coupe)
2) Wallie40 (’01 Cobra Coupe)
3) mytJoJo (’03 Cobra Coupe)
4) V3NOM3s ('04 Cobra Coupe)
5) Enorbit3 ('04 Mustang GT coupe)
6) 03MUSCLE (08 GT500)
7) 01 GT GIRL(S/C 06 GT VERT
8) secretz ('98 cobra) & maybe +1 ('06 GT)
9) speedy98snake (98 Cobra)
10) 69sta03cobradan ('03 Cobra DSG 'Vert)
11) MR PA1N (87 GT)
12) FAsnakes ('03 Cobra Vert)
13) Bullitt207 (01 Bullitt)
14) DisposableHero (650hp 2v)
15) WhiteFaleen2001
16) CW1970 ('03 Z06)
17) Mach1Man!(04 Mach1) I live near Point Mugu Can i just meet you guys there at throck about 2 miles up the PCH past MUGU I drive a Torch Red Mach1 Plates read NYMACH1. This would be my first cruise in my car i do them on my Bike all the time. Thanks and to who ever is heading this up if yo pm me ill give you my cell no.Thanks again looking forward to it.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Hmmmmm. I live really close to the Rose Bowl. You should eat at Neptunes Net (where they talk about race wars in TFF1, lol) off PCH a few miles past Malibu right next to Leo Carillo state beach. It has been in several movies but it is usually pretty packed. Last time I went to that Islands I got in a fight in the parking structure LOL. This is a really long cruise!!!!!!!

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Neptune's Net is a great place to eat at, but it tends to be pretty busy and it would be hard to find parking for the entire group on a Saturday. There is usually a good sized wait as well. It is a good option for anyone that isn't interested in the last part of the cruise.
As for this being a long cruise...I supposed we are just trying to make up for the cruise we had last year that was cut way short due to the fires.
-Edgar

Daz97Roush

TruckSlut
Established Member
so its been a few since i been here..just droppin by to say wazzup. saw Tsp have another cruise in the works.....heh might just join u guys in my lil ole F150.:banana:

Daz97Roush

TruckSlut
Established Member
Hey Daz, long time no talk. You should come out!

-pAul
ya bro..ill come out with the truck. if yall dont mind hehe :rockon::lol1:

this is my lil ole truck

10075375_2008525194284.JPG

Mach1man!

New York State of Mind
Established Member
Hmmmmm. I live really close to the Rose Bowl. You should eat at Neptunes Net (where they talk about race wars in TFF1, lol) off PCH a few miles past Malibu right next to Leo Carillo state beach. It has been in several movies but it is usually pretty packed. Last time I went to that Islands I got in a fight in the parking structure LOL. This is a really long cruise!!!!!!!
....is also in the new Miller lite commercial the one with the blind guy who can guess the Harley as it drives by...they film here all the damn time....plus a saturday would and is nearly impossible to do there would be NO parking for all of us all the bikers hang out here on sats im a regular but is great food and cool to check out if you never seen. cant wait till this ride peace out and looking forward to meeting you all!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread