SoCal Road Cruise - Oct, 27, 2007 - Official Thread

Where do we get lunch at in Burbank?

• Hooters (Park in Structure across the street)

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Bob's Big Boy (Park in same lot)

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
Hey dude just a quick question - what do u have done to that thing? It's super quiet (good thing in my book, stealthy). Anything special or just appearance mods? Clean snake none the less.

Nothing... ;-) Just appearance then some gauges this month and exhaust system after. I'm not sure about running a smaller pulley and other mods. yet. I just got back my Saleen rear c panels, so that will get installed soon. :coolman: Thanks for the compliment on Charlotte!

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
Hey bro... I brought the shifter bezel, but I had no clue who you were and if you attended the cruise/meet. I was the only dude w/ the all blacked out Termi. (shown on my sig.). :shrug:
Hey mon, yea its too bad we didn't hook up. I am still interested in the bezel. If you could shoot a pic. and PM or email it to me that would be great. What is the bezel off?
Oh yea I see your in Signal. I used to live on the hill till early 06. On 21st.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
Hey mon, yea its too bad we didn't hook up. I am still interested in the bezel. If you could shoot a pic. and PM or email it to me that would be great. What is the bezel off?
Oh yea I see your in Signal. I used to live on the hill till early 06. On 21st.

It's a billet polished shifter bezel. :rockon:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
dug from the dead...

I am about to install my pods and guages (boost, fuel pressure, wideband) sometime next week, but before this, I remember some SVTs from the cruise that had a steering column pod and a dual a-pillar pod...what paint did you use to match your interior. Where did you get it at and how many cans are needed? I did a search in the forums and everyone seem to like midnight black, but never mentioned where they got it. Anyways, what paint did you use, brand, and where was it bought. Thanks. :rockon:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
The guys that I know have done it took their VIN# to the ford parts dept and asked for spray paint that matches the vin. That's the most accurate way of doing it.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
The guys that I know have done it took their VIN# to the ford parts dept and asked for spray paint that matches the vin. That's the most accurate way of doing it.

I guess most dealerships do that because I called 2 around my area and said they don't offer spray cans for the interior, but then again...I didn't give them my Vin#. I just asked if they had 03-04 Cobra interior paint (spray cans available), which ended up in a "no" answer. :cuss:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
I believe Paul (wallie40) got his at the Montebello Ford dealer just off the 60 fwy. You may want to pm him and ask him who he dealt with.

Users who are viewing this thread