SoCal Road Cruise - Oct, 27, 2007 - Official Thread

Where do we get lunch at in Burbank?

• Hooters (Park in Structure across the street)

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Bob's Big Boy (Park in same lot)

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bullitt207

Established Member
so what time is the agoura group leaving? ive got a few peeps rolling with me here in the 818. we can meet you off the 101, say at Winnetka offramp? there's a big Vons parking lot there. no need to stop and chat, you can just roll off and then we all roll back on.

does this sound good to everyone? 805ers? 818ers?

you guys can reach me on the TF line tomorrow morning to coordinate 818-357-2631. (itll forward to my cell phone).

I'll call you when we get close so you guys can jump on the freeway.

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
so what time is the agoura group leaving? ive got a few peeps rolling with me here in the 818. we can meet you off the 101, say at Winnetka offramp? there's a big Vons parking lot there. no need to stop and chat, you can just roll off and then we all roll back on.

you guys can reach me on the TF line tomorrow morning to coordinate 818-357-2631. (itll forward to my cell phone).

I'll be joining the 805 crew @8:30ish. They're going to call me after they leave Chesebro and are near Topanga where I'll just hop on and merge in.
I can call you if you like.
Dave
PS - Your PM box is full
Never mind, I see you've already got your answer

Last edited:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
sorry to see that some of you guys dont like the new route. We agree that the first route is better and we wont feel bad if you guys go on that cruise instead. That's why we left it up and gave you guys the choice to take either one. Hopefully it will be a great day to cruise, regardless of the route we take.

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
BTW...I'm selling some parts if anyone is interested? I'll put it in the trunk.

Parts F/S:

- BBK LT headers (polished/chrome??; 3 months old w/ less than 1500 miles) $300 or best offer.
- BBK o/r H pipe for the LT (aluminized steel; ") $90.
- Trunklid panel (Mustang w/ flame design; charcoal grey carpeting) $40
- Autometer ProShift Lite w/ 5000 rpm pills and Autometer Tach adapter. $80
- Dallas Mustang Tach adapter $25
- Mach Tweeter pods w/ tweeters and connecting wires $40
- Clarion EQS equalizer $40
- GT rear calipers (red) $30
- Billet interior dress up (All NEW: tilt $10, shifter bezel $30)
- MGW turn signal (satin-USED) $20.
- TOYO PROXES FZ4 (2 tires) 245/40/18...has about 8-9/32 treadlife left (no patches, no plugs, nothing wrong) $190

Bring the shifter Bezel.

mytjojo

Established Member
+1

I'd rather do Mulholland, I don't have time for lunch and was going just for the cruise.

I'll try to Email you.

Alex

please feel free to take that cruise and get stuck on a closed road we won't miss you:bash: I don't know about you but I do recall something in the news the last ohh week or so about a fire or something. but please do us a favor and go scout it out and let us know how it is

BUMPSTICKS

Established Member

I am meeting up with a couple guys at the starbucks on topanga and ventura. From there the 805 guys will call us and we'll merge onto the freeway. Be there at 8:15 if you want to roll.

03DSGKB

Established Member
meeting up

where you guys going to meet up around 562 323 626 are code willing to meet up with anyone let me know guys thanks

nelos04

Established Member
Damn That Suks I Didnt Go Had To Take My Nu Born To The Doc And Didnt Get Up On Time,maybe Next Time Guyz,but Ill Be At The Gtr Carshow/dyno Day Tomorrow So If Anyone Gos Ill See You There.

wallie40

Established Member
Nice to see everyone out there today. Sorry that we didn't run the canyon part of the cruise, but we had a good time regardless.

There was alot of new faces and some of the old ones. On behalf of TheStable(Edgar, Joe and myself) thank you for all of your support!!!!

See ya next time!

-pAul

Enorbit3

Established Member
had a good time today and enjoyed meeting u guys...sucks that it started sprinkling but it cleared up pretty quick..

and i will see some of u tomorrow at the GTR show...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
we ended up at the back of the line when leaving the rose bowl. turns out the last 5 or 6 cars went to Hooters instead, which we ended up following (i didnt look at the directions, just following the group). when we realized this, we decided to head back to find you guys and we got kind of lost (my buddy with the blue Mach 1 and I). as we were on the 110/5 split, his car started making funny noises and died. it appears the brand new Vortech died. he checked the oil and it was half empty. he said he heard a grinding noise. to top it off, he blew the monster fuese that was at his trunk-mounted battery and didnt have a wrench to replace it, so we couldnt tell if the motor would start back up or not. my other buddy (a tow truck driver) happened to be working today and not too far. he came and picked up his Mach and towed it home. HOPEFULLY, the motor is still ok. if not, he said he would get a built motor.

and my other buddy with the Chevelle noticed his power steering pump was leaking at the Rose Bowl :shrug:

had a good time still. too bad most of you were already gone by the time i finally made it to Bobs.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
hey if anyone got any good pics of my buddy's chevelle, please email them to [email protected] so we can put them up on our website. i had pics previously but it was when the car was on the gloss black rims and they did NOT look as good. any pics of my car would be appreciated too. my stupid camera battery died after the first pic :bash:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
we ended up at the back of the line when leaving the rose bowl. turns out the last 5 or 6 cars went to Hooters instead, which we ended up following (i didnt look at the directions, just following the group). when we realized this, we decided to head back to find you guys and we got kind of lost (my buddy with the blue Mach 1 and I). as we were on the 110/5 split, his car started making funny noises and died. it appears the brand new Vortech died. he checked the oil and it was half empty. he said he heard a grinding noise. to top it off, he blew the monster fuese that was at his trunk-mounted battery and didnt have a wrench to replace it, so we couldnt tell if the motor would start back up or not. my other buddy (a tow truck driver) happened to be working today and not too far. he came and picked up his Mach and towed it home. HOPEFULLY, the motor is still ok. if not, he said he would get a built motor.

and my other buddy with the Chevelle noticed his power steering pump was leaking at the Rose Bowl :shrug:

had a good time still. too bad most of you were already gone by the time i finally made it to Bobs.

Dude that sucks! Well, we were in the middle I guess and we got held back and got lost too, but we managed to find Bobs. It was pretty fun cruising the streets (all 5 of us). Anyways, when I left Bobs around 12ish, I saw you cruise by the 76 station near the 134 fwy entrance. I waved at you...I dunno if you recognized me or not. Anyways, I have a few pics of the Chevelle, but let me see if they turned out good. Hope your friend's Mach and Chevelle get fixed and running for the next meet. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread