Socal? The best place to live?

vickerw

Established Member
Why are you asking about SoCal when you show to live in Los Angeles? You should know what it's like! & if you want peoples opinion you should have posted this in Smack Down.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
High taxes. Overpriced real estate. High unemployment. State Government in turmoil after being run into the ground by Democrats.

What's not to like about it? :shrug:

Last edited:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
WV is where its at ...we don't need a bailout. :lol: ...no it sucks to live here. I'm moving back to NoVA next year.

*edit* I love the central coast of CA though. Pismo, Morro Bay, etc.

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Not one place is 'the Best' in this Country.

Live some place where YOU are happy. :read:

CobraMac

Established Member
I loveeee it here in SoCal....BUT this new tax hike is a bunch of BS. Other than that, it's nice here. Oh and the emissions crap sucks too

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I've lived in Ohio, Nevada, and SoCal...all three were good for different reasons. I agree with whoever said the best place is where you are happy.

One thing about SoCal...the freeway; I still have nightmares about the I-10 parking lot.

2003 Silver

Banned
Nice place to visit. The drive up the coast from LA to Carmel is fantastic. We have a facility in Camarillo...@ 40 miles up the coast from LA so I've been there a bunch.

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
If you're going to settle in SoCal, now is the time to do it; you may never again see the home prices as low as the are today in CA. Personally, I like the coastal side of the valley, Redondo, Manhattan, Newport, Santa Monica, Malibu with a prefrence towards the last two.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Nice place to visit. The drive up the coast from LA to Carmel is fantastic. We have a facility in Camarillo...@ 40 miles up the coast from LA so I've been there a bunch.

Well shoot, next time you are in Camarillo, send me a pm, a few of us can meet up for beers at Chuy's. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread