Soccer Bloopers, LOL

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The best was the medic slidding in and donkey kicking the dude! That's like getting put in a ambulance and it driving off and running into a tree.

Last edited:

doodad

Banned
that david backham is a complete bastard.. l was at that match in istanbul.. he was being bith to everyplayers.. and than when he missed the penalty shoot our plaey wehnt and said whats up man.. and he hit his had to our players face..

and that black uniform guy was GALATASARAY player and his name is mondragon and he was a son of a bitch.. when l used to work at istanbul international airport as a bar tender, he came and l told hey man, how does it feel to have 6 goals? and he tried to attack me.. AND YOU CAN SEE WHICH KIND OF BITCH ON THE VIDEO TOO..

Squeeler92

Not trying to demerit soccer in any way....it's just funny seeing bloopers. I'm sure you could find similar bloopers in every sport, but these are the funniest I have seen. My personal favorites are when:

1. The ref is running away while the goalie is clearing the ball.....and the ball just wails him in the back of the head. The ref just lays there passed out as the players look on.

2. The ref accidentally punches a player in the face. He gives the player his red car and the player proceeds to give the ref a red card....hahaha. At least they were good sports about it.

Users who are viewing this thread