Solar Generator Discussion

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Been researching solar generators.
I've noticed a large increase in price since the last time I researched.
The prices are only going to go up due to supply and the cost of lithium.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
i bought an Ego Nexus, that can be recharged with their solar controller.. If thats what you mean

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Something like this.

EB150 Bluetti 1,500wh / 1,000W Portable Solar Generator | EB150 Lithium Power Station Shopping&c1=GAW&source=prospecting&cr2=original_-_solar_equipment_-_usa&kw=shopify_US_4194067579020_30607543992460&cr7=m&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign={campaign}&utm_term=shopify_US_4194067579020_30607543992460&gclid=CjwKCAiAg6yRBhBNEiwAeVyL0I5-BJXqWydahxy9BDNQcX0LzkIY4DHrsssC5MuVuQ0C0Rp2Ap407BoCLuYQAvD_BwE

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
These are two that I've done some casual browsing on. I need something to run my telescope "out in the middle of a field". And in cold weather to use heated blankets for the family to keep the complaints down. lol.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
These are two that I've done some casual browsing on. I need something to run my telescope "out in the middle of a field". And in cold weather to use heated blankets for the family to keep the complaints down. lol.

It's amazing how nice a heated blanket can make cold weather camping.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
What kind of auxiliary plugs does it have?
The wife's jeep has 115 volt outlet, but it doesn't supply enough amps or watts (150watts) for anything more the lights.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Watching countless videos and on line research, I discovered a big sale going on at Bluetti.

I like the idea of having something expandable and leaning towards the AC200 max.

I'm definitely going to take advantage of this sale. I just don't see the prices coming down with the lithium prices shooting up.

Please feel free to jump into this discussion.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Reporting back. We ended up going with an EB series Bluetti for our small cabin and will be getting another for the larger cabin. I'm sold in these things. The small EB will recharge from a 20 percent use (typically a day use ) in just one hour with 2 -100watt panels in series. We also have a AC 200 max for our main home. It looks like the EB series is getting hard to come by and discontinued now by Bluetti. Also, higher end solar panels are also hard to come by. LG got out of the solar panel business. They had a 25 year warranty on thier panels. The prices are going up on batteries too, shop now gentleman.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread