Sold My Car Today !!!!!!!!!!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
I would think that a MACA discount would be in order..

Sounds good to me!! :thumbsup:

But in all fairness, Jason spoke up first, so they're his if you really are selling them. He technically has more use for them than me due to his power level (as whimpy as it is :dw: ).

If he doesn't want them, let me know and we can talk about a price you want to get for them. I'm not sure it would be in the immediate future, but hopefully before next season begins. :thumbsup:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
No problem. I'm still up in the air on a solid axle anyway... I was hoping to go to the track tomorrow, but weather is raning on my parade, so to speak.. If anything was to break, I would have all winter to fix it, as opposed to something breaking the first trip out in the spring. I may be installing a Spec 5 clutch, pressure plate and flywheel. It is rated up to 1200 hp. If I go with an automatic, the street driving would be limited. They are not too friendly on the street with no overdrive..

TRBO VNM

Blk03SVTCobra said:
Sounds good to me!! :thumbsup:

But in all fairness, Jason spoke up first, so they're his if you really are selling them. He technically has more use for them than me due to his power level (as whimpy as it is :dw: ).

If he doesn't want them, let me know and we can talk about a price you want to get for them. I'm not sure it would be in the immediate future, but hopefully before next season begins. :thumbsup:

yes i did. :thumbsup:

JR, just let me know if you are going to sell. I need them because I have other plans in the not to distant future and supporting mods will be required.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
WUTWINE said:
I need them because I have other plans in the not to distant future and supporting mods will be required.
Oh...another cloak and dagger snake charmer........What do you got J??? A little juice.....maybe a whipple? But, don't forget to save enough money to put the lift in your garage with the 14' ceiling.....

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
I know too well..... Now I have to mount a gun rack in the Cobra, because it looks like I'm keeping them both..

JR I can do a group purchase on a gun rack/roll bar combo. Hit the woods bag a deer by 7:00 am then hit Cecil by 8 and run legal 10's! I like it.

Rick

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
If you have a gun rack mounted to your roll cage......

You just might be a REDNECK....

You can use that one if you want Jeff...lol

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
AmazonRacing said:
JR I can do a group purchase on a gun rack/roll bar combo. Hit the woods bag a deer by 7:00 am then hit Cecil by 8 and run legal 10's! I like it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hissssnsvt said:
If you have a gun rack mounted to your roll cage......

You just might be a REDNECK....

You can use that one if you want Jeff...lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
I LIKE IT......

DEFINITELY A REDNECK COMBO..

If you could only see the town I grew up in. Rick probably had some combo sales up there already..

Users who are viewing this thread