Some cool pics

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I got the chance to take some once in a lifetime (at least if you live in KY) pics at the dealership last night. All I had was my phone so sorry about the quality.

frontgt8js.jpg

backgt9rw.jpg

sidegt2wd.jpg

enginegt0ux.jpg

interiorgt9ci.jpg

wheelgt4ib.jpg

Let me say that pics DO NOT do this car justice. It is absolutely gorgeous.

They want $250,000 for it:eek: Salesmen said they had someone come in and offer them $239,000 and they turned it down. Invoice is $137,000, that would have been a profit of $102,000 and they turned it down :bash:

While I was drooling over it some guy walked in the door. The first words out of his mouth were "What is THAT." He then proceeded to drool also as I told him everything about it. Our women didn't understand, saying it didn't look very good:nonono: I guess it's a guy thing:shrug:

Last edited:

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Looks sharp, I would have done the same thing. Snap pictures while the wife shakes her head. :lol1:

Do you guys think the dealer has had a few "road tests" with that car already? :burnout: It would almost be a given. If I were to buy something like that, I would be waiting for the transport truck to pick it up.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
saw a white with blue or black strips sitting at a Mercedes dealership yesterday. It was outside on one of those platforms. I sure hope they bring it inside at night with the amount of rain we've had lately. :(

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
we had the exact same car at our local dealership. My buddy and I rolled up in our cobras thinking that they might let us test drive it if they saw our cars, not a f'ing chance. The salesmen looked at me like I had a **** growing out of my forehead.....

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
What do you expect,they won't let anyone test drive a Ford-GT. They figure you know what it will do, so you don't need to drive it. I really hope you was joking about pulling up in your $11,000 Cobra, and wanting a test drive a $250,000 Ford GT. I don't know how old you are, but i'm 35 and i have a Lightning and a Cobra. And they would still laugh me out of the building before i even got test out of my mouth. Now maybe if a guy walks in and they know he means business, and has the $$$ to back it up. After they do the numbers and see he can buy it, they might let him go for a quick drive, but i still doubt it. If someone is going to lay down that size chunk of change, they don't want NO MILES ON IT.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
There was a red one just like that in the dealership in my town not too long ago but it didn't have the white stripes. Those are some badass machines!

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
Lightning LA said:
What do you expect,they won't let anyone test drive a Ford-GT. They figure you know what it will do, so you don't need to drive it. I really hope you was joking about pulling up in your $11,000 Cobra, and wanting a test drive a $250,000 Ford GT. I don't know how old you are, but i'm 35 and i have a Lightning and a Cobra. And they would still laugh me out of the building before i even got test out of my mouth. Now maybe if a guy walks in and they know he means business, and has the $$$ to back it up. After they do the numbers and see he can buy it, they might let him go for a quick drive, but i still doubt it. If someone is going to lay down that size chunk of change, they don't want NO MILES ON IT.

yeah it was a joke. WTF do you think? :loser: I'm an 18 year old college kid. I REALLY expected to take a $250,000 car for a test drive :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: wait... one more :poke:

Last edited:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
We can all dream can't we? I asked about test driving a Viper once and they almost laughed me out of the building. I just got a stupid stare when I asked about driving the GT.

Users who are viewing this thread