Some fun with a 2000 ss

99kbstang

Established Member
Me vs my buddies SS Camaro. We met up one night for alittle race for the hell of it. Both of us were on shitty street tires and he didn't have a full bottle and just wanted to run on motor to see how long he could stay ahead of me because he knew I was going to spin bad. My car has a built motor with foxlake heads, cams and 1.7 kenne bell 450rwhp. His car has Fast intake, headers, and a tune 340rwhp. So we get all set up and count it off. As soon as we hit it im barly giving it gas trying to get it to take off. I can hear him in and out of it too so im feeling perty good knowing he is not just killing me out of the hole. By the time we hit second im able to start rolling into enough to even do anything. At this point we are side by side and im suprized he is not more out there on me with the massive traction issues these tires have. I finally hit third and starts to spin again just for a sec. By this time im all in it and just start to walk him bad. Over all he keep up till 70 then it was all over. This happened awhile back now he has heads and a cam and 3.73 gears. Here in the next few weeks we are planing on doing it again and see how it goes. Im at 480hp now so should be good race. Here is a crappy vid of the race but better then nothing.
th_01-03-09_0104-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread