Some kills from the past couple weeks

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
Anyways I'm sitting around, finished all my work, wife is passed out, so I'll post some kills from the past couple weeks...

So I'm driving along in 4th gear, prob around 45-50mph maybe and this Sn95 (the vertical tail lights so I guess 96-98) comes up, couple of gauges in it and hes trying to bait me...I hear him drop a gear and take off, I just hammer it where I am in 4th, he pulled about a car on me so far, I stop his pull and put a couple cars on him and stop...We get to a light, he said he had full boltons + a vortech...he also said wow that was a lot closer than I thought it would be...I said (with a grin) wanna go again? He said sure...we get to around 40 or so, I'm in 2nd this time, he hammers it, I hammer it, by middle of 3rd I have a bus at least on him and let off lol...He gave a thumbs up tho...

Last Saturday night my wife and I were out late, I get to a light and this jackass looking guy pulls up in his C6 next to me with his blue tooth in....Looks over and revs (guess he had exhaust at least)...Didn't think he realized I was driving a Z06 bc he hammers it when the light goes green, I pretty much feather it, then mash it and run by him....He turned off next street...

Last week I raced a silver C6Z...just did a couple of rolls, both he pulled me both runs...pretty hard...He pulled into a gas station and I followed, his car had a nice lope to it, he said he had ported heads and a mild cam, so I don't feel too bad...gotta get around to a H/C package one day lol.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
I've got a heavy foot in that car....gotta start being careful though before it gets me in trouble...still fun lol.

04HarleyF250

Fun in the Sun
Established Member
Ive seen a few C6Zs around, black is defintely one of the meanest cars on the road. The rear fenders had to grow on me.

Theres one rolling around here on DRs, but I dont think hes got the car all figured out yet.

LOL @ "it was closer than i thought"

Digital

Established Member
Nice to see a gm owner post something besides ford kills here for once. Nice car and thanks for not having "rich man" syndrome. Keep em' comin.

Users who are viewing this thread