Some more pics for your enjoyment

golden_eye

All show and no go
Established Member
Might as well wake this forum up a bit. Found some real nice pics from my last Autocross on 3/8:

autox1bn1.jpg

autox2yt6.jpg

autox3sp2.jpg

autox4wn8.jpg

Loving the body roll, lol! I guess I should start saving for suspension stuff :p

Here's the album with all the pics, I spotted some good ones of Rick's (Senkak) '03 Cobra in there too.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11418319@N06/sets/72157604093484323/

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
Reason # 29238139 and counting why I need to move somewhere warm!

Our first autocross isn't until 4/19...fricken crap!

ponyracer

Established Member
Nice pics!! yeah gotta love the body roll. my crew didnt show up in time so I dont have pics from my first race this year. We started with our ice breaker on march 2nd. not real warm here yet but clear and no snow

Last edited:

ponyracer

Established Member
I want to go to an auto-X event sooo bad...but i cant find one in socal:shrug:[/QUOTE=99 GT;6403980]

check out

www.scca.org

http://www.calclub.com/maincalendar.htm

the last link should be a club close to you or atleast will send you on the right path. There are autocross races all over the place going on all the time. I hope this helps get you started on a new addiction!!!

hookups333

Established Member
Do you know if you have to have a drivers liscence to autocross becuase i wanna go to gainesville really bad but dont mine back til july

David Hester

Established Member
Hey, Clinton. Welcome!
And welcome to ESP!:thumbsup:
BTW That was me that talked to you after last run. I really was asking about gears rather than position. ;^)
Dave

Last edited:

Mistergou

Getting Sideways!
Established Member
Hey, Clinton. Welcome!
And welcome to ESP!:thumbsup:
BTW That was me that talked to you after last run. I really was asking about gears rather than position. ;^)
Dave

Thanks!
Oh sorry I misunderstood you, what was your question?

An I was wondering why didn't you run your car that day?

Clinton

David Hester

Established Member
I didn't get to bed till after 1 AM Sun AM from working on the other Mustang for Nashville this weekend. (was going to bring it out Sunday) If another safety steward showed up, I was going to nap in the shade. That didn't work. ;-)
I thought I heard several shifts. I usually stay in 2nd at Dade and let the torque take care of the corners. I still manage to smoke tires, even in 2nd.:shrug:
I'll talk to you at next event.
Dave

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Nice picts guys. It didn't even dawn on me that you guys can't run for months at a time. I guess that makes each event sweeter...... We run in the rain a lot during the summer.... pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread