Some more pics of my friends GT500

Coiled03

Established Member
Very well done pictures. I don't see how that thing doesn't bottom out over every dip in the road. Look at how little clearance there is between the tires, and the fenders.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Perfect. Also...I think your photography is about the best on the site, I love that shot into the sun...very intimidating!

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Since I own one I can tell you they are wrong........wrong now since they only come with 275's and stick out now. there is plenty of room inside to tuck in AND go wider tire. Sad, more power and narrower tire but looks ok........just watch out for big dips in the road and bumps. Nice car really and nice wheels but they need another 1/2 inch backspacing minimum

You know better than me ill admit that lol...But they still look great:shrug:

Red94SVT

Established Member
you know i don't remember what it sounds like...oh well i guess we'll just have to cruise or have a G2G. :D

he has electric cutouts on it... we are doing a cruise next weekend from livermore to blackhawk and then to hooters...

Oman_cobra

Established Member
he has electric cutouts on it... we are doing a cruise next weekend from livermore to blackhawk and then to hooters...

for all the good guys here at SVTP please do take video's of your friends & post some vids of that thing moving...
thanks again man for sharing this awsome GT500 pics!

GT500 TWP

I believe this will be my first post, I joined a long time ago and forgot I even joined. This is my car and I just wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments. Andy does an awesome job with the photos. In terms on the wheels, they are close and I am not running 275's on the rear, I am running the 295/35 Nitto Invos. Shelby is now working with Alcoa to make the rears in an 11'' tucked with I believe 305, or 315's. That would be sweet. Andy and I will work on getting some video up. Maybe this weekend. Once again, thank you very much for all the nice comments.

Users who are viewing this thread