picture030ln1.jpg

picture111bu6.jpg

picture041vc9.jpg

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
modthispny said:
??? If your wondering why i'm posting bmw pics, I had a 03 gt before I got the m3 4 weeks ago.

I remember your post so no need to explain to me. I'm sure that you are loving the car. It rides very good & handles extremley well. What color is that by the way...?

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
TT91 said:
Great, this is an SVT Forum..
wait, your complaining about him posting a non SVT vehicle and you don't have one......thats how its comming off to me, if you didn't mean it like that then ignore my post

CLEAN car, i've allways been a fan of beamers

TT91

So Slow
Established Member
timpryor said:
wait, your complaining about him posting a non SVT vehicle and you don't have one......thats how its comming off to me, if you didn't mean it like that then ignore my post

Does it seem like Im complaining? I apologize if it does. You have no idea what I own, Im not the one posting pics. I love M3s, If I wanted to see them, I would check out www.bmw.com

TRXboy

Established Member
Nice car man, My friend just got an 06 with the CSL Package in some crazy blue color.

TT91

So Slow
Established Member
WireEater said:
Ya, so?

Since when did SVT make Saleens... get my point...

Time for some education.

Saleen converted many Cobras into S-281C cars. My Saleen happens to have 32 valves and 6 gears. That is all.

modthispny

Established Member
TT91 said:
Does it seem like Im complaining? I apologize if it does. You have no idea what I own, Im not the one posting pics. I love M3s, If I wanted to see them, I would check out www.bmw.com

LMAO. It's a good thing in the thread title I stated, M3. You didn't have to click the thread you know, unless you have a click happy mouse finger.

Mullet

Established Member
TT91 said:
If you dont want to see his M3 dont click a thread titled "Some new pics of the M3":poke:
Nice clean M3 btw, hope to own one in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread