some new pics

fake

Established Member
Some new pics today. I put on my new S281 spoiler this morning.
Got to love Blackfire Wet Diamond. Makes a 17 year old car with 148k look almost brand new.
CAM00136_zps28ffc488.jpg
CAM00137_zps1d92e75d.jpg
CAM00134_zpsa098eca3.jpg
CAM00133_zps12b6f284.jpg
CAM00132_zps25dfe0b6.gif

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
Looks great. Blackfire Wet Diamond is good stuff.

Today I went with Chemical Bros EZ Glaze with Blackfire Wet Diamond Carnauba

Last edited:

fake

Established Member
Awesome car. Just needs some chrome saleen wheels!

It had black chrome Cobra R wheels when I bought it. The chrome was peeling off in some places. Took them off and sold the wheels to a guy at a tire shop.
The wheels on there now are from my old 2011 5.0. I like em.

Last edited:

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
Sweet Jesus! Is that you that looks like Freddy Krueger if so hope you're fully recovered man looks like you dragged your face on the concrete for a few feet. Ouch nice pictures tho...

fake

Established Member
Sweet Jesus! Is that you that looks like Freddy Krueger if so hope you're fully recovered man looks like you dragged your face on the concrete for a few feet. Ouch nice pictures tho...

Ha ha ha. lmao

Ya, that was from my motorcycle wreck on Christmas Eve 2010. An 18 year old texting and driving made a left hand turn in front of me. Nothing I could do. Of course I was not wearing my helmet, but had my riding jacket, boots, and gloves on.

I don't remember anything, thank goodness. I'm all healed up now. You have to look hard for the scars on my face.

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
Ha ha ha. lmao

Ya, that was from my motorcycle wreck on Christmas Eve 2010. An 18 year old texting and driving made a left hand turn in front of me. Nothing I could do. Of course I was not wearing my helmet, but had my riding jacket, boots, and gloves on.

I don't remember anything, thank goodness. I'm all healed up now. You have to look hard for the scars on my face.

I bet you wear a helmet every time you ride now. How did you get the scar on your face tuff guy? Eating pussy?

Bishop03

4v+DOHC=Big Power
Established Member
Looks awesome- question, your exhaust did you just simply put the tips on and if so what did you put on?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread