Some of my Kills last night

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Well last night I picked up Steve and Jess to take them for a cruise and show 'em what a LT1 can do compared to the go-kart...;-) Well the whole ride theres nothing going on except for a nice intimidation kill....(my first) and it felt great..Some stupid punk in a riced out Neon, him and his friends trying to wave me off and what not..after he comes flying up along side of me throwing me revs. Well I smoke him anyways and then he does the.....Ricer Fly-By.....We all got a good laugh at that one.... So I drop them off get about 3 lights down the road and there is a car load of girls....very nice looking I might add:D ....Well they take off the line with the front wheels spinning...so I was like cool they wanna play. I pull up along side of them in 2nd just messing around and they looked like they were having the best time of there lives...huge 'ole smiles on there faces..well after that we get to the next light and there all staring straight across the intersection...so they do it again...heres me just driving like normal pulling up along side of them....smiling like crazy....im thinking to myself....WTF is wrong with these girls...:dw:...well they turned off without even giving me a chance to get some numbers...I was disappointed:cryying:

Later on I pull up to a very nice looking 97 GT w/5spd....He once again took me off the line...GOD DAM*IT I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO LAUNCH THIS FREAKING 6SPD.......after that I just spanked him though...we pulled off and talked for about 1/2 an hour...all he had done was a FIPK and a Flowmaster Catback...He was one of the many people who told me last night my car sounded mean...:eek:

Steve maybe next time we can line up the go-kart and see what it can do against the Z/28......

Once again sorry about the long post but I like to share...:)

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Would have been nice to pull those girls over and talk to them for a half an hour....:-D The six speeds are tough... 3 & 4th are so close you can wind out forever.....

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Good kills.

Originally posted by CobraDOHC
I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO LAUNCH THIS FREAKING 6SPD.......

Once again sorry about the long post but I like to share...:)
Practice, practice, practice. I started launching at 1,500RPM and raised it 500RPM each successive launch until I got enough revs not to bog but not too much wheelspin...

And no need to apologize...it's all in the details :D

Users who are viewing this thread