Some of my SX pics. For motocross fans...

turbochad

Got Boost
Established Member
These were my first pics taken indoors. They are with a long lens from the stands which makes it that much tougher. Hopefully one day I will get down on the track. Let me know what you think....

_SPT0046.jpg

SPT_0146.jpg

SPT_0103.jpg

SPT_0163.jpg

_SPT0062.jpg

SPT_0087.jpg

_SPT0038.jpg

_SPT0036.jpg

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
you suck at photography, ;)

j/king. Good pics, was this at Rupp?

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
I may be there as a spectator, can we do a photshoot of me posing with cars in the pits eh?

jmk97GT

Established Member
Those look good...I was at the Indy race a few weeks back. The lites had an awesome race if you watched that one.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i was wondering what Carmichael was doing on a 2 stroke lol, thats pretty awesome. How did he fare against the 450's?

turbochad

Got Boost
Established Member
He is retired. He was just there making some laps for the fans. If he would have raced, he would still be beating everyone as bad as he always did. He is still the fastest rider on the planet!

bettner12

Iraq bound
Established Member
it's alot easier from the track... trust me.
but the shots you were able to get look pretty good man, were you popping an flash? it looks like you were because no race i've ever been to has been lit that well

jleews6

Established Member
The pics came out nice.The one of Reed looking ahead is awsome and not many people will have pictures of RC on a two stroke in 08. The guy that sponsors my son asked us to go but we couldnt and now Im mad because he ended up hanging out with RC and Ivan Tadesco all night in the hotel lounge. RC was drinking jack and cokes and they said he is a great guy and was like hanging out with just one of the guys. My sons number is #4 because of RC.:beer:

turbochad

Got Boost
Established Member
Thanks guys. I was using an external SB800 flash in some of the pics. I have a very nice 2.8 lens so it lets a lot more light in than most lenses do. The pics are so much better detailed on my computer and when printed. When you post them on the internet and they get downsized, they lose a ton of quality. I can't post the best ones I took because people like to steal them and use them. One day I hope to get hooked up with a magazine. We will see.......

Users who are viewing this thread