some people...

RiffRaff04

Established Member
My truck and my girlfriends cadillac got broken into sometime tuesday night or wed morning. They used a screwdriver to jimmy the sliding back window of the truck open and my gf leaves her car unlocked all the time (I dont much sympathy for her on this one). They got my girlfriends checkbook out of the cadillac and took a 32 cal revolver and a briefcase full of my military documents out of the truck. Weve already taken all the precautions to make sure they dont have any access to the stuff they stole (except for the pistol obviously). The cops came out and took fingerprints of the vehicles but im not expecting anything. I just wonder what makes people think that living a life like this is a good idea, you have to figure eventually you are gonna get arrested or shot in the process of this stuff. Oh well, at least they didnt touch the stang.

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your truck and the gf's caddy. Hopefully they will catch the punks that did it. I don't get people either, why would you take the risk because one day they will cross the wrong person who is gonna shoot one of them.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Sorry to hear man. My car got broken into a few months ago. So I feel your pain. There's a lot of scum out there. Good luck with everything.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Sucks man, but on a cool side note:
You carry in hand gun in a breif case!

James Bond FTW!!!

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
BLOWN PONY said:
Sucks man, but on a cool side note:
You carry in hand gun in a breif case!

James Bond FTW!!!

+1! When you get your gun back, make it pop out of the glove box from a hidden compartment after reading your fingerprint from the cigarette lighter! :rockon:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Sucks man, but when people say "I wonder why they do that". Stealing is a drug, it gets you a natural high, like smoking. Once you start, you have to go onto bigger and better things. I know I've been in that situation, I've been to counseling and therapy for stealing in previous years. So I know where people come, I'm over the addiction now, and hate the thought of getting caught. But some people say they don't have control over it, it's cause it's true. Some people can't stop smoking, some can't stop stealing.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
Sucks man, but when people say "I wonder why they do that". Stealing is a drug, it gets you a natural high, like smoking. Once you start, you have to go onto bigger and better things. I know I've been in that situation, I've been to counseling and therapy for stealing in previous years. So I know where people come, I'm over the addiction now, and hate the thought of getting caught. But some people say they don't have control over it, it's cause it's true. Some people can't stop smoking, some can't stop stealing.

Interesting view. I could see that.

Users who are viewing this thread