Some pics from DT Lexington

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Well, beleive it or not, I upgraded [again] to a Nikon D80. [10mp vs. 6.1] I'm trying to get over its learning curve as fast as I can, so I went and took some pics downtown of stuff I never really shoot. The only way to learn is to try stuff you aren't fully comfortable with.. adn for me- thats night cityscapes. I took alot of pics just for learning purposes, but here's a few good ones I managed to snag.

As allways, HUGE copies of these are availabel to anyoen who is interested. C/C allways welcome :)

Downtown020.gif

Downtown104.gif

Downtown098.gif

Downtown084.gif

Downtown029.gif

Downtown058.gif

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Like the new hobby Derek! Your getting quite good with the shooter. If you'd like, my car is not one bit camera shy! Anytime, Anytime. You just find some of those nice places like you have been. Good job man!

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Thanks mang! Bring the car up sometime, and gimme a day or two prior notice. I'll hook you up bigtime man :)

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
Those pics are incredible, too bad youre not from Boston (where I'm at) otherwise I'd have a new background. Anybody else have cityscape pics ?? maybe even hi res....

shamdoodie

changemystang.com
Established Member
very nice pics, never really saw downtown like that before, but it's almost poster-worth landscaping... nice angles as well :)

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
LincolnLSC5pnt0 said:
Damn, that takes really good pics! 10pixels, holy shit!

How much one of those cameras go for on average?

The body alone is about 1k, or you can buy the outfit and get a 17-135 lense for a bit under 1300.

Thanks for the kind words gang- I was just trying to learn and kinda lucked out I 'spose :)

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Thanks guys! if any of you are within an hour or two of Lexington and you want some good shots of your ride, just PM me- I'm allwasy looking for cars to shoot! I know some kick ass spots here in town to use as backdrops also.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Snarf said:
Well, beleive it or not, I upgraded [again] to a Nikon D80. [10mp vs. 6.1] I'm trying to get over its learning curve as fast as I can, so I went and took some pics downtown of stuff I never really shoot. The only way to learn is to try stuff you aren't fully comfortable with.. adn for me- thats night cityscapes. I took alot of pics just for learning purposes, but here's a few good ones I managed to snag.

As allways, HUGE copies of these are availabel to anyoen who is interested. C/C allways welcome :)

Downtown104.gif

Been there. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread