Some Pics From Fast Ford Weekend @ Rockingham

cobraguy86

Established Member
I saw a good many SVT's at Rockingham for the event on Saturday. I snapped a few pics so I figured i'd post them on here and see if these belonged to anyone on here. Also, I have a few vids of a 03 black cobra, and a 03 red cobra running. If the owners are on here and are interested in getting the vids, just let me know.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
I ran that car show! My white, Procharged Cobra was beside the table at the show. The Lightning and Cobra vert are the same color and not Mystic! They belong to Rodney Melton (5.0 magazine alumni and founder of Myrtle Beach Mustang Week). He does all his own body work and paint work. The paint is BASF Extreme, the color is "Ocean". Pictures can't do his vehicles justice. Nice pics!

cobraguy86

Established Member
Yeh, those cars looked amazing. I think I remember your white cobra too, very nice. I had every intention of entering my 03 cobra in the show but I ended up waking up late and not being able to wax the car real good, maybe next time.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Great pics...yeah I've talked to Rodney on NLOC some he's a cool guy with some nice rides

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Anyone up for a ride?? There is a big show and cruise-in in Danville Virginia this Saturday (9-27-03). Check out www.rcmc.info for information and contact #s.

ALSO, check out the Southeast Forums over at Corral.net for threads on local happenings!

Users who are viewing this thread