Some pics from my Africa TRIP

mtb01

Established Member
Apparently there is a crack in the falls, and just in another 40,000 years it will move back and create another gorge.

mtb01

Established Member
Wow man, and you're going to Dubai next??? Holy crap, they have a humongous indoor SKI RESORT there. Saw it on the Discovery Channel this morning. Not to mention the awesome cars roaming the streets there. I'm jealous, sounds like you had (and are going to have) a lot of fun.

indoor skiing is on the list of activites, but I still need to kiss some major A$$ to the sis to go.

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
lol while at Dubai dont forget to buy your own private island from the world islands:thumbsup::thumbsup:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTyks-IRFPY"]YouTube - Dubai World Islands[/ame]
bad @assss

mtb01

Established Member
The BLue Canopy you see in the 1st pic is where I jumped from. Apparently this is the worlds largest Commercial Bungee in the world. 4 second free fall. 120mph. 1st time I ever Bungee jumped. Once in a life time opportunity. I have the video, but I'm to stupid to figure how to show it.

bungeepics029.jpg

bungeepics015.jpg

bungeepics016.jpg

bungeepics018.jpg

bungeepics026.jpg

bungeepics021.jpg

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Beautiful pictures mate. My mothers friend and close friend of the family is from Tanzania. She goes there once a year. We were going to go this year but something happened that canceled that trip.

Jefe

Established Member
Ive checked out Johannesburg numerous times on Google Earth, looks like an awesome place. Did you run into any problems? See any violence like the news reported?

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Aw man, thought you would have a pic of you being chased by one of those African lions. Now that would've been a good picture.....:thumbsup:

Very nice man. I want to go to Africa, but I want to go see the Pyramids.

What's that brown stuff on the back of your shorts on that bungee jump picture???:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread