brad05.jpg

TAGURIT's car.. Whipple with SPRAY!

tagurit.jpg

brad06.jpg

terry.jpg

Brad00L

Established Member
brad01.jpg

Injecto Dude's car! 10sec Kennebell car!!

alan01.jpg

Another 10sec Cobra! Stock EATON with a 100 shot (?) Straight Axle, Tubular k-member and some more weight reduction.

flames01.jpg

Badass truck that ran a 10.2 @ 135 on this run! I treed the hell out of him though.

brad02.jpg

TurboJ2

Established Member
I was there with Tagurit. He nearly got in the tens on Nitto DR's with just the blower, he didn't spray. It went [email protected] however his best Mph of the day was 131.78. His car is damn impressive.Also the guy in the black 454ss is another friend of mine(Mick Collins). That was only one stage of nitrous, he couldn't get his fogger to work!!!:bowdown:

Brad00L

Established Member
About 300 cars were there! I only raced 2 ls1's all day and they both went down! But there was some very fast LS1's there a twin turbo T/A won the slick class with a 10.5@138!!

BlakesSnake

Roll Tide Roll
Established Member
Originally posted by Brad00L
About 300 cars were there! I only raced 2 ls1's all day and they both went down! But there was some very fast LS1's there a twin turbo T/A won the slick class with a 10.5@138!!

Sounds awesome. Glad to hear you put a few of the enemy down. Where do you dyno at?

Blake

RB88

Established Member
Great pics Brad... there was certainly some awesome street cars there. Your car was haulin... as usual:bowdown: . Did you see any of the (several)turbo fox body cars run ? They were flat violent on launch. I need to get up to HSV to check out the action there soon. Later bud...

Users who are viewing this thread