Some pics of my chameleon cobra:)

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Im not sure why no-one mention this in a 2 page thread. BUY A FREAKN SHORTY ANTENNA FOR THAT BEAST.
but it looks killa

canibus

Established Member
What color was it before and how much did you pay for the paint job.

True Forged rims is your friend. Stay away from 20's on this car, a drop and 18's is all you need

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
I'll agree with 99.9% of the previous posters, love the paint but ditch the wheels. I think some chrome 18" 03-04 Replicas would look great!

silvrsrt

Established Member
I'm assuming it's chameleon from House of Kolor.
Better that Mystic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rockon:

Ding ding ding!! we have a winner lol.

Car was originally black and no it was not wrecked or damaged. The previous owner wanted something one of a kind. I am not going to say how much the paint cost but lets just say it would have easily bought a twin screw and ALL the supporting mods..

I have been thinking about doing some 18" chrome cobra replics. I know the wheels arnt everyones cup of tea but thats what the car came with :beer:

nocompetition04

The C06
Established Member
WOW that looks amazing! Can't stop staring at it. Definitely get a shorty antenna and some 18" replicas to complete it. :dancenana:

Sick paint job. :bowdown:

MLMike25

Established Member
Ding ding ding!! we have a winner lol.

Car was originally black and no it was not wrecked or damaged. The previous owner wanted something one of a kind. I am not going to say how much the paint cost but lets just say it would have easily bought a twin screw and ALL the supporting mods..

I have been thinking about doing some 18" chrome cobra replics. I know the wheels arnt everyones cup of tea but thats what the car came with :beer:

So that's not Mystichrome? Interesting. I've seen that root beer color appear in my MC, but not like that. If its not, it does look like MC in this shot:
corsica.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread