04cobra012.gif

04cobra020.gif

04cobra017.gif

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
SVECobraR said:
your car looks nice but i hate meguiars and all there products

That just silly. NXT is such a nice LSP, alot of 'boutique' car product guys like to say it sucks but w/e. I bet if ya tried the pro line you'd love em.

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
You know, like every other product out there, it has its up and downs!!!!!
NXT i would rate as one of top 3 WAX's when it comes to look and shine...
But, it just doesn't last that long compared to others..I personaly will start using a different wax once time comes around to clay it and do the 3-4 step process all over again....

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Lloks good SSSNAKE04, but with this heat in 3 days it will almost all gone. Just kidding maybe it will last for a week... No offense. Looks good though dude. Very rare color you have. :coolman:

IROC-Z28

Established Member
Nxt can't be layered correct? I was thinking of applying a coat of nxt, and topping it with CMW to seal it. Is this a good idea? You can layer CMW right?

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
I have heard a layer of GC is great on NXT. A nauba over a synth. makes sense to me.

I have 2 layers of NXT on my lightning. Looks awesome.

Juiced-03

Established Member
The Pro line is great, but the NXT line is not so good. Like others said, NXT just doesn't have the durability. I bet it takes no more than a wash or two for the shine to be gone.

RedRagTopGT

Established Member
Yeah, the car looks great and I love the color! I personally use the Meguiars Medallion (pro line) and love it. More expensive but worth the price.

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
The Pro line is great, but the NXT line is not so good. Like others said, NXT just doesn't have the durability. I bet it takes no more than a wash or two for the shine to be gone.
Well to be honest, after about 3 washes the car still has the shine to it but not the feel, the surface doesn't feel smooth anymore...
But that's a good idea, do the whole 9 yards, then a layer of NXT, toping it of with a better longer lasting wax....

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
Oceanedge said:
Looks great! If you are in the Tampa area, you should check out www.thestanggang.com we are a Mustang enthusiasts club and we constantly have things (cruise ins, etc) going on....
LOL, i've been a member there pretty much ever since they existed>> I just dont go to many meetings cuz of work/school....
Say suup when you see Jay with his red slowbra....

Juiced-03

Established Member
Looks damn good though! Maybe try using a nice sealant underneath for the durability and top with NXT (if you like to use NXT).

trance_in_miami

Established Member
I like meguiars.. & Mother's.. for some reason im compelled by the Meguiar's brand. Its not the best in durability but it sure has the looks & exorbident amount of products for various detailing situations.

BTW: if your Surface is not smooth after washing it QD it.

Users who are viewing this thread