Some pics of my new an improved ride/ DD!

NeverEndn

Established Member
Took these pics awhile ago, havent had the chance to get them on here, but hope you guys like them, The lift is a Full Throttle 14" Leaf in the rear with Fox Coil Overs in the front that are almost maxed out to 17"'s and the Rear also has 2 inch block on top of the 14" leafs so its basically a 17" lift i also have Fox shock in the rear and fox dual steering stabalizer shock as well as cross over steering and whole bunch of other stuff, to much to list but she rides almost as good as she used to and thats the truth and it handles awesome to cause i got extra huge sway bars put on, barely any body role! but just enough ,im just waiting on bigger tires as soon as someone makes them for my size rims in bigger than 40's supposedly toyo's making the same tires in 44's , if so im getting them as soon as they come out but for now the 40x15.5x22 will do! Pictures do it justice! Since those pics i added fabtech ladder bars for the rear and my front 4x4 driveshaft just got finished, hence if you dont see it on the truck in the pics!

With my 04 Lightning

a couple of the Lightning

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
Honestly, anything over an 8" lift and some 37s is overkill. WTF is all that shit for?

This is coming from a guy that has a lifted truck btw.

NeverEndn

Established Member
Honestly, anything over an 8" lift and some 37s is overkill. WTF is all that shit for?

This is coming from a guy that has a lifted truck btw.

Why not? Because i Can and i thought id do something different and actually mines pretty mild compared to some of the crazy ass stuff out there. To each there own i guess but i wanted the best of both worlds.

Common

Established Member
Why not? Because i Can and i thought id do something different and actually mines pretty mild compared to some of the crazy ass stuff out there. To each there own i guess but i wanted the best of both worlds.

Ehhh good point, is it legal?

NeverEndn

Established Member
Ehhh good point, is it legal?

Um well, im pretty sure it, im taking a Policing course right now and i looked through my Highway traffic Act book for here in Ontario, Canada and i could find anything yet, and i've had a bunch of Cops talk to me about it and they all seem to love it so far knock on wood, but the State of Michigan , which is right across the border from me , where i got the truck done at the height limit is 30inches from the road to the bottom of the frame and im 40". So ya im illegal in the State of Michigan. Ahwell!

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
i like it, but its pointless lol. I dont see how its "being different" in any sense though. I see trucks like that EVERYWHERE. Still sweet regardless

Winglesscobra

Columbus/Kent State
Established Member
How do you get into that? Not to sound like a smart ass or anything, but seriously how do you do it? I'm 6'1" and I think I would have trouble jumping up into that. Nice truck though.

NeverEndn

Established Member
How do you get into that? Not to sound like a smart ass or anything, but seriously how do you do it? I'm 6'1" and I think I would have trouble jumping up into that. Nice truck though.

Getting in isn't to bad really , as long as you can reach the step bar you can pull yourself in! my g/f is 5'5" and she can get most of the time sometime she needs my help! But im getting electronic fold down steps soon so that will solve the problem!

NeverEndn

Established Member
the truck is alright, but what is going on with the lightning though.. :shrug:

Why whats wrong with the Lightning, let me guess the grill, well i put that grill in cause i wanted to do something different than what everyother Lightning has the billet line style grill or the SS speed grill. But i do plan on changing eventually cause every here where i live is started to put the same grill on there F150's or Lightnings so time for a change soon!

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
I appreciate the amount of money and time you have put into both rides...now:

Consider this-everyone wants "to do something different." That makes you just like everyone else.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Dayum, thats your DD!? Holy crap dude.

If your suspension wasn't in the way I'm pretty sure I can park my Sonoma under your truck :-D

Users who are viewing this thread