Some pics of my winter ride

cjist1

Established Member
Here is some pics of the work I did recently on my 92 Wrangler. It was rusted really bad on the rockers and drivers side floor. So I cut the old sheet metal off and welded on some .060" galvenized sheet. Then I stripped the inside completely out and had some spray-on bedliner applied. Its like Rhino liner only a different brand called speedliner. Im not going to put the rear seat in. I finished it just in time for the bad weather, now I can put the cobra in the garage for the winter. And no..im not going to leave that speaker wire strung across the floor like that...its just temporary.

dsc029042tq.jpg

dsc029069zw.jpg

dsc029949jr.jpg

dsc029953rf.jpg

dsc029966yw.jpg

cjist1

Established Member
No its called speedliner. www.speedliner.com . I called every...and I mean every type of spray-in liner in my area. Line-x, rhino, superliner.... this was the best price. Some of the rhinoliner places I called didnt even want to do it. I did all the prep, the shop did the red paint on the sides, then coated the rockers and interior for $600. The guy gave my buddy a quoate of $500 for his tacoma..over the bed rails and tailgate.

Users who are viewing this thread