Some Pictures - Black on Black 19" iForged Aero Wheels

Outlaw

Terminated
Established Member
Took a Few Pictures a little while ago, With the car now in storage for the next 6 months i thought i would post some pictures and try to remember the great summer... (pictures aren't the best however, i think i may have a problem with the lens on my camera that i need to get checked

DSC_0235-1.JPG

DSC_0271.JPG

DSC_0274-1.JPG

Thanks for looking.

blk02bird

Established Member
Beautiful, Absolutely Beautiful!
I have not seen any cobra with 19" wheels and this does it for me
Love it!

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Why oh why are 19's not popular!? This is the perfect size for these cars IMO. People need to buy more so tire prices and availability will go down. That thing is just stunning.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
don't normally like 19's on the new edge cars

but that is one of the cleanest and better looking cars I have seen!!

and I hear ya about putting it away for storage...i have the final car show and cruise this weekend ( see the foliage ) then im all done until spring time. It's sad....but its just the way it is

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Why oh why are 19's not popular!? This is the perfect size for these cars IMO. People need to buy more so tire prices and availability will go down. That thing is just stunning.
I could not agree more. I have 19" True Forged Chicane RS on my car and would not change them for anything.

OP, your car looks awesome as usual. One of the reasons I went with 19"s myself was pics of your car to be honest. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread