• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Some pictures from the Indy USGP! (MotoGP)

Discussion in 'Pics and Videos Buffet' started by 331 LX, Sep 6, 2013.

1. 331 LX

331 LX Active Member Established Member

I just found out that hosting through photobucket loses image quality so I will be working on that moving fwd. .

I also have pictures from Barber (AMA) and Motocross pics from Bristols inaugural race if anyone has any interest.

I'm going to be lazy this time and post a few up, if you would like to see some more of the edited pictures you can go to my Facebook and check them out. Although they compress them, I have high res if anyone would like.

I'm also still going through a lot of pics from the show and what not, but here are about 100 I picked out while running through.

Link to FB- 80 more pictures or so.. And also have a lot more to edit.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100536400073857.1073741829.210600677&type=1&l=2e887cd306

Enjoy! :D
    Moto GP-
    IMG_7485.jpg

IMG_7528.jpg

IMG_7964.jpg

IMG_7952.jpg

IMG_7945.jpg

IMG_7940.jpg

Moto2-
    IMG_7333.jpg

IMG_7306.jpg

IMG_7316.jpg

IMG_7282.jpg

IMG_7353.jpg

E-bike.. They were... Different.
    IMG_7050.jpg

IMG_7838.jpg

-

IMG_7698.jpg

:drool:
    IMG_7689.jpg

IMG_7678.jpg

IMG_7632.jpg

IMG_7630.jpg

IMG_7467.jpg

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_7438.jpg [/QUOTE]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  2. TermiInJax

TermiInJax Member Established Member

Awesome pics!! Marquez is absolute beast mode and I have not seen a GP rider that is comfortable riding that loose in a long time. Young balls of steal but its great entertainment!

3. Tabres

Tabres Not without incident Established Member

Sweet pictures!

I was in Indy that weekend for a different convention at the Indianapolis Convention Center. I wish I knew/liked MotoGP as it seemed like a lot of the teams were staying downtown. I've probably never walked past so many "famous" people, knowing the were famous but having no idea who they were...

4. 331 LX

Thank you!

I'm actually good friends with Nicky ( worked for the family for 4 years and dated their sister ) but he told me last year Marquez would be a game changer and he was correct. .

This year has been very exciting to say the least. Last weekends race was awesome!

I took my girl this year and she had no idea of what would be going down and she had an absolute blast. . Paddock passes help the experience but it's just a bunch of cool people enjoying motorcycles. They are the ballsiest humans on earth IMO. Just have to witness it, and hear a GP bike. You won't miss one after that.

Also- Anybody that comes through next year and wants a good spot to hand, we will be in turn 1 at the Hayden friends and family section. (unless Duc offers him a lucrative amt to ride the Panigale) You will see us, stop in and have a beer. :beer:

5. My94GT

My94GT Well-Known Member Established Member

looks like a blast, i really hope to make it out next year. man o man seeing pics of this just makes me miss riding on a track.

6. alidsm

alidsm Member Established Member

EBR's 1190RS :rockon:

7. fast4v

fast4v Active Member Established Member

Great pic's....Rossi's the man!!!

8. 331 LX

That bike is so badass! I hate that photobucket messes up the pictures, because all that carbon fiber looks amazing on the OG picture!

Thanks for the compliments. :beer: