Some powder coating for blue92

blue92

Established Member
two-toned tanks, gray metal flake with satin finished SHO and Ford emblem, with dark blue powder coated lettering.
2-toneTanks01.jpg
IMG_1387-775jpg.jpg

two-toned front valve cover, mat black center. :)
2-toneValveCov01.jpg

:banana:

KJK

Established Member
i had a 91 SHO. i never should have sold it. That is an awesome car. 13.9 in the qtr stock. Called it the grociery getter. Paint looks great

blue92

Established Member
Use a slight degreaser and CD2 on your engine. It looks so weird with the great powdercoating job and the dirty bay.

There's more work to be done under the hood, it may be getting a 3.2 installed later this summer. All the engine bolts and nuts have just come in and will be replaced this coming week. I'm also thinking about painting that ugly power steering reservoir to match the timing belt cover. Also it's cleaner under there than it looks the camera flash made it look worse than it actually is. The car only has 190 thousand miles on it and is my DD.

94IVGT

Established Member
What a load of BS. :fart: :-D

Sup, Chris. When going to the track?

Hey what up Eric? that aint no bs haha true story. well the stang isnt together yet. I have hit so many things that were wrong like wrong parts or something not fitting right and shitty customer service from places. and all the bullshit from modifying all kinds of parts it just get frustrating as hell. so i havent been working on it to much cause it just pisses me off. im goin on vacation next week so when i get back ill start hitting it hard again and try to get it finished up by middle july

Users who are viewing this thread