Some pretty cool seats for our cobra's

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
This pic from ls1tech :)

DkGraph-DkSlateSuede-md.jpg

WDW MKR

Established Member
Those are mine. I worked with Mark @ Arizen to put together a seat with color and material combinations that match our stock pieces. Their brackets were developed to sit as low as possible without creating installation problems. They also retain use of the stock seat belt clip mounting point. It was a great experience to work with him and these seats are now available as "stock" items. I highly recommend giving Mark a call.

Note that we changed the logo color to better blend with the insert suede... just like the OEM seats. The thread used in that picture, though it was supposed to be the same as the suede, ended up looking a lot lighter because of how it catches light. Mark worked with the upholstery shop to find a thread that, thoughly darker on the color chart, ends up looking perfect in real life.

Last edited:

Venomous04

Established Member
Awesome thanks I've been talking to Mark, just wanted to make sure before I ordered! I was pretty sure it was the Dark Charcoal. Anybody got opinions on how doing the red suede will look with a RedFire?

Users who are viewing this thread