Some racing action of my car

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
So is it 700 or 800 hp?

The last video posted with you in it said 800 hp vs GT-R, this video say 700?

Mods?

_Satch_

Established Member
I just registered to run this in April... I can't wait to wake the sleeping BEAST! Any pointers for a NEWBIE Boostingwild?
-Satch

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
On some of the slipstream vids, Your car is on there claiming 850 HP.

They even list a 1/4 mile time for 9.3@155 mph or something like that.

I'm trying to find the vid. it's on facebook but I can't find a link on youtube. You're racing a GTR.

Maybe I'll see you there, I only live 30 mins away. PA weather in April is WAAAAY too iffy. Last year April 5th, it was 30 low and 39 high. The year before that it snowed and was 35*

How the hell are they going to have a race in those conditions??? Especially on the coldest and snowiest mountains in PA?

Now I asked them on their facebook page, what if I prepay the 350.00 and it DOES SNOW, Rain, Or just 35* and sunny.... well...With a 1 day track rental.... It looks like they will be keeping your money. No rain date is scheduled.

boostingwild

Established Member
I didnt make these Videos..and the people making these videos never asked me any info and just assumed. My car is much more hp than 700..and they refund money at slipstream, i know the guys personally and they are a good bunch. This event it was 35 at best and everyone did fine without issues. I would love to see more GT500 out there. Definitely come, and if you do text me 917-318-0047 for more info.

On some of the slipstream vids, Your car is on there claiming 850 HP.

They even list a 1/4 mile time for 9.3@155 mph or something like that.

I'm trying to find the vid. it's on facebook but I can't find a link on youtube. You're racing a GTR.

Maybe I'll see you there, I only live 30 mins away. PA weather in April is WAAAAY too iffy. Last year April 5th, it was 30 low and 39 high. The year before that it snowed and was 35*

How the hell are they going to have a race in those conditions??? Especially on the coldest and snowiest mountains in PA?

Now I asked them on their facebook page, what if I prepay the 350.00 and it DOES SNOW, Rain, Or just 35* and sunny.... well...With a 1 day track rental.... It looks like they will be keeping your money. No rain date is scheduled.

Users who are viewing this thread