Some real racing.

2stangBK

Established Member
Some of that going through town racing would freak me out for sure. I know its closed course but there is still a chance some knucklehead hasn't heard the word and off the corner he steps only to get nailed by me in my F1 ride......

bamabubba

Hardcore Cobra Wanter
Established Member
sheezUZZ!!!

holy crap!!!! thats frockin awesome. did yall see the sparks the formula car made when it nicked the guardrail near the end of the vid? and he didnt miss a beat. BADAZZZZZ!!!:bowdown:
Bubba

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Yea, I love road racing. They only problem I have is that you can only see the cars for a few seconds at a time on most really good road races. I love how when the Nascar boys have to do it, most of them bitch cause they actually have to use skill...it takes a whole bunch of mad driving skills to turn one way and shift maybe like twice the entire race (IMO). But yea, I think road racing, and rally racing are some really kick ass sports.

Patrick-GT

Established Member
Originally posted by Codes
Yea, I love road racing. They only problem I have is that you can only see the cars for a few seconds at a time on most really good road races. I love how when the Nascar boys have to do it, most of them bitch cause they actually have to use skill...it takes a whole bunch of mad driving skills to turn one way and shift maybe like twice the entire race (IMO). But yea, I think road racing, and rally racing are some really kick ass sports.

They use whole different cars too.:sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread