Some sad news....

HTPerformance

Hey guys,

I know I haven't been on here much at all lately. Things have been turning for the worst lately for my dad and he came home on wednesday from the hospital with hospice care. Today he breathed his last surrounded by family and friends.

He had been battling with CNS-lymphoma cancer for the last 8 years. The cancer finally has enveloped his spinal column and was gradually stopping the electrical signals to get to his much needed organs, finally stopping his heart and breathing.

I am glad that he is no longer in pain and no longer has to go thru the arduous cancer treatments. He has been a real trooper and taught me a lot about love and life. All I can say is that if you don't tell your family and friends how much you appreciate them or how much you love them, please start, because when they are gone, you will never have the chance again.
I was blessed to have a family that reinforced this sharing of our feelings, and I am very glad that I took every chance to tell my dad how much I was proud of his fighting and for his love and just being my dad.

I know he truly loved my mom and I and that he was proud of me.

I might not be on too much until I get things settled here at the house, but I'll check back to this thread for some uplifting words.

CheeRS,
Brian

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Brian,
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Father, my deepest condolences to you and your family.
I lost both my Mother and Father within a couple of months of each other so I know how you're feeling. Time will take away a little bit of the pain but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of them.

God Bless you,

Hector

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
We'll be thinking of you and your family here. Just remember, regardless of your spiritual feelings, your father is in a better place, and has no more pain. Relish the memories of your relationship, and take care of your mom. Sorry for your loss. E-

Users who are viewing this thread