Some Sweet Cobra R pics I snapped..

Swervin

Token Darkee
Established Member
I took these pictures back on May 1st at a Northwood Shelby meet in Pacific Junction, Iowa at Mid America Motorplex. I was given a ride in 1995 R, and 2000 R, and the way these car's handled was just amazing. Thanks to Freddy and Lew for givin me the ride's. Enjoy the pics.

The first pic is of my GT. Click the link at the bottom of the pic for the R pics.
Zach_Ownage_026.sized.jpg

http://www.neneons.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album76&page=2

Last edited:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
First time I see a Y2K R with a GT hood...And the chin spoiler doesn't look factory.Also noticed exhaust pipes coming out the back end......Definately not the real deal..JMHO.:shrug:

Last edited:

Swervin

Token Darkee
Established Member
Originally posted by Swervin
I took these pictures back on May 1st at a Northwood Shelby meet in Pacific Junction, Iowa at Mid America Motorplex. I was given a ride in 1995 R, and 2000 R, and the way these car's handled was just amazing. Thanks to Freddy and Lew for givin me the ride's. Enjoy the pics.

The first pic is of my car.
Zach_Ownage_026.sized.jpg

http://www.neneons.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album76&page=2

Ummmm, click the link at the bottom of the picture...:lol:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Ooops.....My bad man...Didn't notice the link..I thought it was just that one pic...Nice GT.

AzDropTop

Established Member
There were a couple of R's at a local show a few weeks ago and they look awesome in person. In pics I don't care for the spoiler, but in person-wow. Nice shots by the way.

shaved99gt

Established Member
is your car lowered if so how hard is it too avoild ripping off the splitter?i want to get it but iam afraid to rip it off

Swervin

Token Darkee
Established Member
Originally posted by shaved99gt
is your car lowered if so how hard is it too avoild ripping off the splitter?i want to get it but iam afraid to rip it off

Yeah I have an Eibach Pro Kit installed. 2 inch drop in the front and 1.5 inch drop in the rear. My bumper has never ripped off unless you count the time that a dog ran into it. But as for scraping it and what not, yeah its seen its fair share of scrapes but its never fallen off. I made an aftermarket bracket of my own to help secure it to the front end as Steeda will just give you some screws, glue, and tape if you purchase from them like I did.

Users who are viewing this thread