Some things I got w/ my new car.

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
Some things I got w/ my new car. **Now w/ pics**

So, I picked up a low mileage Cobra I came across in the market. 86 original miles, all apart, project that was never finished. So far I have 3 things I wont be needing that came with the vehicle and I have no clue if they are worth selling.

1. Chrome upper pulley cover with a snake cut into it. Possibly a FRPP piece? Exc. shape.
Cobra009.jpg

Cobra008.jpg

2. Factory clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel. 86 original miles, practically day one. $350.00 shipped. Not sure on why the press. plate is blue. This guy likes to paint things I guess?
Cobra002.jpg

Cobra003.jpg

Cobra004.jpg

Cobra005.jpg

Cobra006.jpg

Cobra007.jpg

3. Bassani X pipe w/ cats. I think this has around 25 miles on it. The car had 50 or so on it already at the time of delivery. O2s not included.

Cobra010.jpg

Cobra012.jpg

Not a scratch.

Cobra011.jpg

Last edited:

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
I posted a thread in Terminator talk to get an idea what this stuff may be worth. You guys can PM me some offers. If it is tempting I'll bite. I have no clue how I'll ship the X pipe though.

I'll try and get pics of the car uploaded in the next day or so, along with these parts. I still have no clue why it was never put back together. Lost interest I suppose.

soccer8888

Tech. Noob
Established Member
DOHC Holliday said:
I have no clue how I'll ship the X pipe though.

Mine was shipped with cardboard strips (6-8" wide) wrapped around it and then packing tape, so it looked like a bloated version of the actual pipe. Wasn't a problem to ship and it came in good condition. Just thought I'd share.

Last edited:

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
PMs replied.

soccer8888 said:
Mine was shipped with cardboard strips (6-8" wide) wrapped around it and then packing tape, so it looked like a bloated version of the actual pipe. Wasn't a problem to ship and it came in good condition. Just thought I'd share.

Thanks. I can try something like that. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread