Some very COOL 1993 Lightning SVT info. - eBay

Jamie R.

Established Member
I'm trying to get it but it looks like someone wants it more than I do. Thanks for showing it to us.

Jamie R.
'93 Vortech'ed Lightning

Jamie R.

Established Member
I won that auction and I'll make copys and send them to anybody on here for 5 bucks.

Jamie R.
'93 Vortech'ed Lightning

Jamie R.

Established Member
Email me ya'll's address. Just send me a check or money order for the amount. It will be a shade over 5 bucks for actually shipping to you guys so I'll let ya'll know the actual amount, but I'm guessing definitely not over 7 bucks. My email address is: [email protected]

Thanks,
Jamie R.
'93 Vortech'ed Lightning

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
What I really want is the entire 1993 SVT Ownership Experience Information Binder.....

Anyways, interesting way to offset the cost of purchase.... Sadly, I'm poor

2004 Terminator

Established Member
I hate to open up an old post but I am an avid collector of the Gen 1 Lightning info. Can someone tell me of what was being offered by the auction winner? Thanks.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
pages 30 thru 52 of the above mentioned binder. basically covering the power train, chassis, exterior, and interior of the 93 lightning and a synopsis of delivery procedures for the l and the 93 cobra.

2004 Terminator

Established Member
Sounds like something interesting that I don't have yet. Unfortuneately the pics posted aren't coming up. I think I'd like a copy of the material if that is something you are still willing to do.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
2004 Terminator said:
Sounds like something interesting that I don't have yet. Unfortuneately the pics posted aren't coming up. I think I'd like a copy of the material if that is something you are still willing to do.

I have moved since the time I offered that eBay auction. This Lightning info, is packed away, however, I still do have it. It is some very good SVT info. specific to the Gen. 1 L. PM me and I will see if I can locate what you are looking for.

Thanks, Robert

2004 Terminator

Established Member
Robert, I appreciate you giving me the chance to get a copy of the material. I am also in the process of moving as we speak. As soon as I am all settled in I will PM you and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks again.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
2004 Terminator said:
Robert, I appreciate you giving me the chance to get a copy of the material. I am also in the process of moving as we speak. As soon as I am all settled in I will PM you and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks again.

Sounds good. In the mean time I will see if I can locate that info.

Thanks, Robert

Users who are viewing this thread