Somebody in the world will actually care about America now.

Ben 98

Established Member
Rugby is definately a mans sport!

Why the hell would you pay anyone that much money to kick a damn ball,or play any sport period. If a scout came up to me tommorow and told me he was willing to offer me $100,000 a year to play football, I would be excited as hell and go out there and bust my ass everyday.

blinelaxd27

Established Member
i got recruited for a rugby league while i was working out at my gym a few weeks ago... i might try it... but i do hate soccer...

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
eh ill agree, all the skinny guys play soccer, but they are not at all wussies. Football rugby, sports like that are hard nose fun, but soccer players have to some of the greatest athletes in the world, they run and use plyometrics...cant spell that word... which would take the wind out of any rugby or fb player in the matter of minutes. But i prefer the contact sports over sissy soccer haha.

Ben 98

Established Member
blinelaxd27 said:
i got recruited for a rugby league while i was working out at my gym a few weeks ago... i might try it... but i do hate soccer...

First time I ever played rugby I had to go get my head stiched back up, It's a hell of alot of fun but it's no joke.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Ben 98 said:
First time I ever played rugby I had to go get my head stiched back up, It's a hell of alot of fun but it's no joke.

it's definately BRUTAL! I've had stitches, 6 concusions, broken ankle, nose, finger, seperated both shoulders(right one twice), and been fish hooked soo bad they sewed my inner cheek back to the rest of my mouth; but it's all worth it, if you hate like i hate (everyone), there is nothing and i mean NOTHING like knocking the snot out of another man that intends to do the same to you

Last edited:

Ben 98

Established Member
redfire550hp said:
it's definately BRUTAL! I've had stitches, 6 concusions, broken ankle, nose, finger, seperated both shoulders(right one twice), and been fish hooked soo bad they sewed my inner cheek back to the rest of my mouth; but it's all worth it, if you hate like i hate (everyone), there is nothing and i mean NOTHING like knocking the snot out of another man that intends to do the same to you

It definately keeps me way more laid back!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
50 million a year, He is the highest paid Athlete in America per annum. Nice, but I barely rate soccer right in front of watching golf.

matchb0x

I'm a grown ass man!
Established Member
Back in the states aka 'the land of liberals'
Meh, i hate soccer. Just because they run around chasing a stupid ball does NOT make them better athletes than football/rugby players. I've tried watching soccer but it takes a year for them to get close enough to score a goal then they miss it by a country mile then i change the channels. :sleeping:

Whizzle

Established Member
DaleM said:
50 million a year, He is the highest paid Athlete in America per annum. Nice, but I barely rate soccer right in front of watching golf.

no way. Id put it in this order from worst to best: soccer, paint drying, golf:-D

Users who are viewing this thread