Someone Scraped My Car!

poosay

Established Member
This pisses me off. Didn't even find out about it until I decided to wash the car today. Someone hit my car and didn't even tell me :fm:. Its probably the kid that parks beside me at school because thats the only place I park. Boy is he gonna hear about it on monday:cuss: :fm:
damage.jpg

damage2.jpg

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Happened to me a while back in my old 98 GT. I went on a date with a now ex, and we came out of dinner and I see a nice size scrape along the side of my back bumper. The hit my rim, tire AND back bumper. I was beyond royally pissed. Luckily she made it up to me. :D

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
I have the same thing on my bumper :/ It came with the car though (previous owner??) . Mine is actually white paint that can be scapped off and the red paint is fine underneath.

Iceman II

Right Behind You!
Established Member
Suggestion, you may look for paint transfer and bumper highth? Yeah, that would really tick me off as well, but I would look first.

poosay

Established Member
Hoof_N_It06 GT said:
love the middle finger you slipped in the picture. sorry to hear about your car man
ha, i just had to express my anger somehow. But yea on monday ill look at his car to see if it was him.

MAXX RS4

Established Member
One time I was walking out of WaWa this past summer. I noticed some lady pull into the spot next to me, stop halfway, and then back out and leave.. I thought that was odd.

When I got to my car I noticed exactly what you have on your bumper. She was long gone and I was PISSED.

Turns out she just tore her paint off and left it on top of mine. I buffed it off and it looks fine again.. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread